Central Iowa Member

What is up all. Figured since I am a lifer for GM I might as well join up. On my second vehicle, both GM trucks and pondering my third within the next year or so.

Car tech with the Geek Squad here in iowa so I enjoy me some electrical work and have started dabbling in the crazy custom stuff like fiberglass on the side that Best Buy won't let us do in house.

Audio is a passion which helps but electrical is definitely where the fun is at for me!

Got the wife switched from Ford to Chevy (2012 Equinox) and hope to upgrade to a 2016 Z71 within the year if money allows.

Got a crazy awesome 2 year old girl and number 2 on the way.

I love me some hardcore Jesus, I eat my steak medium rare, own a Browning BPS 12 gauge, enjoy cycling on my Trek 5400, and photography with my Canon 30D.

So yup. It is good to be here and I cannot wait to join in on some fun!

I am excited to be here and am only slightly sorry to say that I will be doing a lot of posting in the Audio/Electrical section since that is what I do for a living. so please don't hate me too much!!!! :D

:)

it is what I do and what I am most passionate about.. but I cannot wait to someday have my new truck and do all sorts of mechanical upgrades to it as well. not much i have planned for this 05 Sierra as I will plan on selling it next summer.

Archived