Dealer cost of this vehicle (fixed link)

Just wondering what you think the cost would be on a truck like this. Thank you.

Please use the link below.

Just trying to find out what would you pay for a truck like this. Or even better what have members paid for a truck like this.

Unfortunately, there is no way for a customer to accurately determine a dealer's cost for any given vehicle...cost can vary from dealer to dealer for the exact MSRP vehicle depending on factors specific to an individual dealer's sales and inventory..but rest assured it is much lower than the Invoice price they are willing to show you. There are so many internal charges and rebates, hold backs based upon reaching a monthly quota, dealer incentives, repeat customer incentives, salesman incentives, periodic mfr. tag discount allotments based upon prior sales quotas that the manager can apply at his discretion to a few in stock vehicles, in addition to monthly interest payments on vehicles in stock, etc.

One has to be truly naive to jump at the first price offered by a salesman or posted on a vehicle windshield. And always buy an in stock vehicle from the actual dealer's lot and not have it obtained for you by them from another dealer's inventory because the dealer's hold back does not transfer with the vehicle leaving the selling dealer with less profit to negotiate..

Your best chances for negotiating is toward the end of the month because the dealer may need the sale to reach the monthly quota and the hold back on a number of vehicles or models will cover any potential loss on a specific vehicle, and because the sale will eliminate paying his next month's interest for the carryover vehicle.

Surf the Chevy site for dealers' inventories and then go to the dealers' sites to see if any are offering Internet prices which are usually close to the bone and should be much less than invoice and usually include all available incentives.....even punch in different zip codes to get other dealers out of your 50 mile radius.

Get the sticker with the listed options etc, check Edmunds or any other car site, it will get you close to the invoice but as others have said , too many variables...around here they are advertising up to about 10 k off..invoice used to run about 85% of MSRP , and that is not including the hold back which could be 3.5%.

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering because a deal is happening soon. I dont want to get into details right now just incase something happends.

The deal is not with the dealer. All i can say right now. Thanks again for the insite.

Its now on sale. Down to $50955.

Thanks for the info. I was just wondering because a deal is happening soon. I dont want to get into details right now just incase something happends.

The deal is not with the dealer. All i can say right now. Thanks again for the insite.

Expect 12-13k off this late in the year model.

This truck dose not have the Denali package. I know that alone is a 6k option.

But still that's a great deal

It IS a Denali, CCSB 6.2 4x4

There's a difference between being a Denali and being a Denali with the Denali package.

The Dinali package comes with 22 inch rims sunroof trifolding steps and among other things.

But like I said before it's still a good price

Archived