2016 SLT lights in 14/15 SLT/All Terrain almost done

I am currently waiting for my dealer to make a decision on if they will do the swap for me.

In my case, practically everyone in my family has bought their cars from this dealership and the salesman is now a manager so I may have more luck than the average person going to their dealership.

I am currently waiting for my dealer to make a decision on if they will do the swap for me.

In my case, practically everyone in my family has bought their cars from this dealership and the salesman is now a manager so I may have more luck than the average person going to their dealership.

Just make it apparent that you have been loyal and it would be real easy to go with another dealer. My dealer is installing the lights and I will be paying $600 total.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Just make it apparent that you have been loyal and it would be real easy to go with another dealer. My dealer is installing the lights and I will be paying $600 total.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What exactly are you paying for?

Anyone else finished the conversion? Post em up!

I've got the 16 taillights, and the harness for the headlights but cant find a set that's not too damaged for a decent price.

I've got the 16 taillights, and the harness for the headlights but cant find a set that's not too damaged for a decent price.

They are out there...search every day...I did....I did score a near mint set for $605. I also picked up a 2016 front end for cheap to swap for an updated look. I am still on the hunt for some 2016 fog light trim pieces.

They are out there...search every day...I did....I did score a near mint set for $605. I also picked up a 2016 front end for cheap to swap for an updated look. I am still on the hunt for some 2016 fog light trim pieces.

Wow you stole those.. where exactly did you find those? I'm on the search for the tail lights now

Wow you stole those.. where exactly did you find those? I'm on the search for the tail lights now

Tails are on eBay for $890 something.... I paid $950 but guy FedEx'd em to me overnight. Worth it I think. Abernathy Chevrolet I think was the seller?