2016 SLT lights in 14/15 SLT/All Terrain almost done

Finally got a set installed thanks to zmnypit!

for anyone deciding whether to do this mod, it’s worth it 100%, I had the oem halogen and went to the 16+ 2500/3500 OEM HID Lamps. But decided to look for a good price on these. I find it’s a night and day night difference in looks and light output. Even compared to the HD OEM lamps.

6208A1A9-9D80-41C8-9E2C-93DC5ED6E720.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Going to do this mod on my 14 SLE. Front of truck was damaged in an accident and headlights have to be replaced anyway. Ordered the Gen5DIY harness bc zmnypit only has SLT to SLT harnesses for now.

• Like 1

Hey ClayP I’m going to send you a message with some questions, once you get it all hooked up let me know. 

I also have an SLE and got the harness from Gen5, (also ordered a fog light harness from them as well) and things are working great but I am curious on a couple of things and wanted to see if it’s something on my end or not. 

On 9/9/2017 at 10:11 AM, pgamboa said:

http://www.gen5diy.com/Chevrolet/Silverado/20142015-Chevrolet-Silverado-to-20162017-HID-Headlight-Harness/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're is section for "Installation Manual"

current instructions state to plug into #26 location which has no fuse in it

installed mine yesterday. Current instructions from Gen5DIY state to plug the extra fuse into empty slot 26, but there are not any female prongs to receive the fuse plug in my 14 SLE. I went ahead and double plugged into slot #50 as per their old instructions and everything works. The DRL "C" does not turn off with the turn signal, but then again I never understood why you would want it to

installed mine yesterday. Current instructions from Gen5DIY state to plug the extra fuse into empty slot 26, but there are not any female prongs to receive the fuse plug in my 14 SLE. I went ahead and double plugged into slot #50 as per their old instructions and everything works. The DRL "C" does not turn off with the turn signal, but then again I never understood why you would want it to

How much were your lights any pictures