2016 SLT lights in 14/15 SLT/All Terrain almost done

So with 16 led headlight installed in a 2014 slt when you remote start are the drls lit and the amber led? Im confused since the 2014-15 have an amber bulb lit and the led drls are also on when the parking lights are on or remote started. Is the white drl the only one lit with parking lights on or will the amber leds also come on

Edited by Payton34

The "issue" everyone was talking about is that on the 2016+ trucks the bottom section of the DRL turns off when you turn the turn signal on during the day. On the 2014 & 2015 conversion the bottom section stays on when the turn signal is on

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I just put in some Morimoto XB LED fogs from theretrofitsource.com ( https://www.theretrofitsource.com/all-products/gmc-morimoto-xb-led.html ) . The stock fogs look like an antique yellow compared to these. It was easiest to pop off that top bumper pad to get access to swap them out. Now the whole front end is LED. Looks awesome. The beam is nice and defined too, not like the stock ones that scatter the light.

New and old: (grille doesn't need to come out for the fogs, I had to swap out one of my headlights as one I got must have had a crack in the housing, causing condensation. Seller is accepting a return thankfully)

F407140D-7F51-44B6-A8A0-9A921E8FF46A_zps

New beam on right and old beam on left:

96C92BFC-3093-48F3-ABBE-26FC536FD7E9_zps

Sexy:

43CC57BF-21CB-4B7C-9518-B0B6420F4FBA_zps

Edited by KyleGT
  • Like 3

So I just put in some Morimoto XB LED fogs from theretrofitsource.com ( https://www.theretrofitsource.com/all-products/gmc-morimoto-xb-led.html ) . The stock fogs look like an antique yellow compared to these. It was easiest to pop off that top bumper pad to get access to swap them out. Now the whole front end is LED. Looks awesome. The beam is nice and defined too, not like the stock ones that scatter the light.

New and old: (grille doesn't need to come out for the fogs, I had to swap out one of my headlights as one I got must have had a crack in the housing, causing condensation. Seller is accepting a return thankfully)

New beam on right and old beam on left:

Sexy:

The more I see these the more I want them.

• Like 1

Honestly that should be next on your list. Tail lights are all done I take!

These fog lights, in my opinion, are the best option for our trucks.

The more I see these the more I want them.

• Like 1