Auto Window Switches?

Sierra said the window motors were more expensive and your reply was the switch is more money because of all the windows and lockout buttons. Just keeping this thread on track.

Sierra said the window motors were more expensive and your reply was the switch is more money because of all the windows and lockout buttons. Just keeping this thread on track.

that's correct, sorry. but then you stated regulators, so see the confusion? its moot anyways waiting for Chris to respond.

In my eyes I see the regulator with the motor. Lol. Either way, I want my windows to roll up with the auto switch and key fob. I wonder if that can be added to the 14s, because it came on the 15s.

its about auto up, directly stated from the OP. we are guessing at this point. That's why I requested Chris White come in here and give his 2 cents since he programs some of these features and let us know whats possible and what's not.

As for the keyfob its possible to roll up the windows, not sure why you can't see where I am going with the conversation.

You can see in the youtube video the passenger window auto close's, I am at least hoping for a long hold on the interior switches, as for regulators most the "auto up/down" work is done via the motor and switch and BCM

Isn't key fob operation down only?

Archived