Hard start rough idle

Hey guys new here and trying to figure this issue out one last time before it goes to a shop to get diagnosed which i really cant afford..

03 Silverado 1500 5.3l with auto 4x4

last summer when this started.. i was offroading and nose dived into a water hole.. sucked in a slight amount of water but truck kept running even while it sat stuck in water 1 foot deep in the cab.. got pulled out and drive it home and didnt seem healthy at all.. slowly died as i entered my driveway a km away.. then wouldnt start for 2 days with new parts thrown at it.

list of new parts since sunk.

-pulled plugs and cranked (sprayed seafoam in cylinders to clean any dirt) installed a set of e3's

-try pcm off a 05 5.3l..then replaced my original.

-got it running real rough by pouring gas in throttle body..

-new up stream o2s put in and ran decent like it is today with occasional hard start and rough idle

parts ive installed that havent changed idle or hard start

fuel pressure regulator (helped hard start but still does it was losing pressure when shut off) current pressure idle and key on engine off sits at 49/50~

tried 3 maf sensors..

tried a second map sensor

cleaned throttle body 3 times now

new pcv valve

new intake manifold gasket and injector o rings..(had a few leaks was running lean..now runs rich!!!!!!)

new ngk wires and ac delco iridium plugs

new fuel filter

had crank relearn done..

swapped coils with another set i had

cleaned injectors..

10 bottles? of seafoam through gas..oil..vaccum lines..

when i sunk it i lost over drive.. had trans flushed and put a bottle of lucas no slip and a tiny tube of doctor trans shudder fix (which regained my overdrive)

my noob diagnoses of misfire data and such shows no misses.. i have no codes either.. have the occasional p0101 when i floor it..but had that since i put a cold air intake on 3 years ago..

now when i hold it at 2500rpm it will jump up a few hundred rpms and when it does this it makes a clunk noise as if i tossed it in gear.. and no im not moving my foot on the pedal throttle % stays the same ....see vid

last i looked fuel trims are rich -15% both banks at idle

Archived