Need front bumper for 2014 silverado

Hey guys. Smoked a deer this Memorial Day on my way back from camping :( Just wondering if anyone has a front bumper for a 2014 Silverado 1500 for sale. It's chrome with fog lights. Can't believe how much the dealership wants for one. If not, anyone know of a good place to buy one without spending an arm and a leg. Thanks.

Hitting a deer falls under your comprehensive insurance. You might be better of filing a claim unless you have huge deductibles.

He probably doesn't want the claim to show up on his Carfax or as you said, he has a high deductible. Anyways, I replaced my front bumper last year around this time. I paid close to $500 shipped from http://www.cheapestgmparts.com/

You're going to have to swap over all the accruements such as the air dam, license plate bracket, lover valance, a pair of riveted brackets that keep the trim piece below the grill from flopping around on the highway, parking sensors if you have them. It can be a little labor intensive, you'll need another set of hands. Don't know what your dealer quoted you for a replacement, but perhaps their quote included all the bumper accessories. Have you gone to a body shop and seen the extent of the damage? The trim right below the grill, above the bumper has fairly fragile clips and something like hitting a deer could of broke the clips which.

Hitting a deer falls under your comprehensive insurance. You might be better of filing a claim unless you have huge deductibles.

Thanks for the replies. Dealership wants $1,100 for the bumper. There's no other damage to the valance or grill. Just the bumper. My deductible is only $500 but if I file a claim I'm sure insurance will go up. I don't mind spending a little more if I can fix it myself and avoid a claim. I'll check local junk yards tomorrow and eBay, Amazon haven't really showed up with anything yet. Aftermarket bumpers are available but don't really want that look of the beefy,

Welded steel bumpers with winches. Just didn't know if anyone has upgraded there front bumper and had the stock one laying around. Thanks for the help.

He probably doesn't want the claim to show up on his Carfax or as you said, he has a high deductible. Anyways, I replaced my front bumper last year around this time. I paid close to $500 shipped from http://www.cheapestgmparts.com/

You're going to have to swap over all the accruements such as the air dam, license plate bracket, lover valance, a pair of riveted brackets that keep the trim piece below the grill from flopping around on the highway, parking sensors if you have them. It can be a little labor intensive, you'll need another set of hands. Don't know what your dealer quoted you for a replacement, but perhaps their quote included all the bumper accessories. Have you gone to a body shop and seen the extent of the damage? The trim right below the grill, above the bumper has fairly fragile clips and something like hitting a deer could of broke the clips which.

Thanks for the website. By far the cheapest I've found. Same bumper I need for about $470. Thank you, sounds like a great deal and still cheaper than my $500 deductible.

I hit a pole a couple of months back pulling out of a gas station. I ended up finding a complete assembly bumper including fog lights, valence, and all the brackets on car-parts.com. It cost me all together $800 and that was including shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived