Bose audio system

I have UQS bose system in my 2016 Tahoe LTZ. I feel Unbearable pressure in my ears. So i belive the active noise cancelation was responsible for make me sick. Now i need to cancel whole system and try what i get. If any one could guide me to unplug fuse for amp and bose speakers cause i don't where i can found it.

أرسلت من SM-N920C بإستخدام تاباتلك

As i read in some threads there are some poeple solve the ear pressure by covering mics using cotton balls. On other side some road force balancing there tires. For me now I'll began be the easiest solution.

أرسلت من SM-N920C بإستخدام تاباتلك

You don't have ANC it's only in escalade and Denali. For ANC you need to have a microphone near every roof handle. It's not the bose system it bad build quality.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

You don't have ANC it's only in escalade and Denali. For ANC you need to have a microphone near every roof handle.

Where did you get that info? When I was doing some earlier research, ANC was defined by the type of speaker and amplifier. Also, the GM fullsize SUV electrical plan schematic does not show a microphone by every handle.

post-140224-146487153093_thumb.jpg

I don't know if it shows in the electric schematics but in person truck with ANC have microphone near the roof interior handle. It's only available with 6.2 litre engine

Here is the Electrical Plan link, look up the piece that covers the interior roof that shows the microphone locations. May be easier to look-up your RPO code for your speakers and provide that to the dealer Parts, they should be able to tell your if you have ANC replacement speakers. I don't know if any owner or dealer knows the correlation of mics and speakers as they apply to ANC. Since ANC has not been determined to cause pressure in these trucks, what do you plan to do if you find out if you have it?

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/168398-2015-mid-year-gm-fullsize-suv-electrical-plan/

Where did you get that info? When I was doing some earlier research, ANC was defined by the type of speaker and amplifier. Also, the GM fullsize SUV electrical plan schematic does not show a microphone by every handle.

You're right. I am wrong there are no microphone near the roof handle. There are still three microphone in the headliner.

Tried before on another thread, no luck at least for pressure. But if a truck has ANC, something will change if you disconnected the amp. The speakers, amp, and mics are interwoven into ANC. Disconnect the amp, drive around for a while, then let us know what happens. My guess is the noise will increase.

Archived