2015 GMC Sierra All Terrain

That's definitely a 2.5 RCX front level. Looks like only a 1" block in the rear, so that's stock...it would be 2" tall if it was a replacement rear lift block in the full 2.5 RCX level kit.

-12 offset running 12.5 tires on just a level is pretty impressive.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I don't understand what's going on . I bought a K&N intake and had to take it off. It got worse to like 12-13 mpg in city . Truck is bone stock with bed cover .11k on truck

Yea man something is up with the fuel you are buying or something - I have this exact truck stock 20" rims and get 19+ MPG avg with the K&N intake.

Yea man something is up with the fuel you are buying or something - I have this exact truck stock 20" rims and get 19+ MPG avg with the K&N intake.

Damn , idk what's going on I usually get 91 at she'll . I just don't see how it's getting so bad. I took of the K&N and it still horrible, I jut blame it on the bed cover but Idk any more . Truck has 11k miles on it and has had only a recall done on it . I've search this forum but haven't found anything .

(SORRY NOT TRYING TO THREAD JACK )

Damn , idk what's going on I usually get 91 at she'll . I just don't see how it's getting so bad. I took of the K&N and it still horrible, I jut blame it on the bed cover but Idk any more . Truck has 11k miles on it and has had only a recall done on it . I've search this forum but haven't found anything .

(SORRY NOT TRYING TO THREAD JACK )

Bed cover should only help you ( I assume) I am running a bed cover as well.

Do you have pics of your truck with the stocker rims and 12.5" wide tires? I'm real interested in the rubbing on the UCA and the swaybar at full lock.

The only thing the tire rubs is the sway bar at full lock. I am running thick gatorback flaps too, no tie back in the liner even. Tires are a Pro Comp AT, and the offset on the All Terrain 20" is a +23. I do have a lot of pictures on my phone but i dont have a photobucket or anything.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Back with a few updates, sorry it's been so long!

2015-sierra-all-terrain_zpsxprggok8.pngIMG_9669_zpsprcza4gl.jpgIMG_9661_zpsndrdfsxj.jpgCaffeine%20Octane%203.6.17%2071_zpsncujuLifted%20Truck%20CVT%20Tent%20Roof%20TopLifted%20GMC%20Sierra%204x4%2021_zpsd8tg

Suspension: Pro Comp six-inch Stage One Suspension Lift
Tires: Toyo Open Country 35X12.50R20LT M/T
Wheels: 20x10 Hostile Sprocket, -19 Offset
Steps: N-FAB Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Steps
Lighting: Morimoto HID headlights and LED fog lights
Cover: Undercover Ridgelander Tonneau Cover

Archived