The worst car I ever had 2015 suburban

My engine was replaced at 50000 miles my car was at the dealer for month and half and got it back with broken ac had to change the ac condenser $600 at 60000 miles transmission broke but luckily this time they just rebuilt it and was there only for 4 days and service advisor was very nice. I wish I never bought this truck and I think we all should sue GM also forgot to tell the coils were replaced at 45000 miles and it was around $700. All you guys will start facing problems around 50k miles or even earlier

Man that was a nightmare, but that truck was pushed hard, quick. If your truck happen to be 18 months old, that's averaging over 33 thousand miles a year. You should still have warranty on your powertrain, but has your bumper to bumper expired? If your bumper to bumper expired this truck will be a money pit. You have to get rid of that truck.

Regular driving I don't drive hard and use it for work that is the only reason I bought it. Yes I still have the power train warranty but not bumper to bumper. By the time I pay it off this car won't even exist . I used drive one before this same truck it was a company truck and I got into accident with it hitting a guard rail I was going only 37 miles per hour the car got totaled all the airbags deployed but the one on steering wheel didn't the dashboard broke into 3 pieces

With the problems you've already had and no warranty outside of powertrain and maybe corrosion, don't wait till something else breaks, cause you haven't seen problems yet. Just the things you mentioned above (coils, ac) will not be covered under warranty if they happen to break again. The dealer will fix it, but he will also charge you for parts and labor. You have to trade that truck in.

• 1 month later...

Archived