Virginia Dealership / 3weeks into transmission rebuild / no end in sig

• 1 month later...

Glenn man just curious, on an open internet forum how can you demand or even expect that people will answer in a certain way that pleases you? I have seen numerous OJ Simpson posts that seem to be "off the wall" I just figured he was a real sad older person (possibly in bad health) that had anger issues.......

hint hint

I hear this all the time. My this, or my that broke down, and now I am going with the other guy. Only to find the other guy is no better, nor worse. The problem is usually not GM itself, but the dealer. GM can only assume that the dealer are doing right by their customers to help create brand loyalty, and sell more cars creating a win win for both the dealer, and manufacturer. So when a dealer fails at that, it is sometimes passed on to the consumer to take action, and call the manufacturer to complain. I am not sure how much oversight GM has over it's dealers, but I am sure not enough. And why on earth would you trade a perfectly good GM product that have one of the best reliability ratings, for a Fiat? Are you jealous your some gets to spend so much time at the dealership? And why, why, why on earth is that dealership rebuilding a transmission. I have heard of them disassembling to find a cause, but never rebuilding. Replacement only.

Archived