2015 Silverado to 2016 Conversion!!!

Where do you go to find used headlights? I would like to swap out mine on my sierra 2014 for the 2016 look. I hear it gives better visibility.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I found a set of the LED OEM Tali Lights on ebay for $600 shipped where as others were $1,200. Dealer price is like $700-$800 each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you go to find used headlights? I would like to swap out mine on my sierra 2014 for the 2016 look. I hear it gives better visibility.

I found a set of the LED OEM Tali Lights on ebay for $600 shipped where as others were $1,200. Dealer price is like $700-$800 each.

I found a set of the LED OEM Tail Lights on ebay for $600 shipped where as others were $1,200. Dealer price is like $700-$800 each.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I could really use the help on wiring up headlights on my silverado. I bought a 2015 hit light in the font and replaced front end with all 16 year model parts now I have issue with headlights not working at all at night and nothing working correctly daytime. Been reading on here were couple of you have done it and looks great by the way!!!! Right now im stuck with a daytime driver so if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it! Thanks!!!

Hello, I could really use the help on wiring up headlights on my silverado. I bought a 2015 hit light in the font and replaced front end with all 16 year model parts now I have issue with headlights not working at all at night and nothing working correctly daytime. Been reading on here were couple of you have done it and looks great by the way!!!! Right now im stuck with a daytime driver so if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it! Thanks!!!

What is the current issue? Have you been using HID can bus/error eliminators?

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great... I will be doing the same to my 2014 sierra.. I am waiting on the fog lamps and a bit of time. Sierra upgrade to 2016 is less involved.... just bumper, grille, headlights,fog lights and radiator cover.

Ricker6869, I plan to do this change with my 2015.5 GMC Sierra SLT. The bumper and grill were slightly damaged so doing this upgrade (swap) would be awesome. It sounds like you've done some of the "leg" work. Care to share any additional information?

I'm guessing we can keep the hood but we just need to replace the following? --

• bumper
  • grille
  • headlights
  • fog lights
  • radiator cover
  • molding between grille and bumper

If there is any major parts I'm missing out on, please let me know. I am hoping to do this swap at the end of December 2016 or the start of 2017. Thanks!!