Muffler AND Resonator delete 2016 Sierra 5.3

Hey guys I know this has been talked about quite a bit but haven't seen much as far as an actual video or someone going through with it. Decided to do the muffler and resonator delete. Guy at the shop said just the muffler wont make a huge difference. Doesn't void any warranties and wont give you any back pressure issues as long as you keep the 3 cats. I really liked the way it turned out. Nice low growl, but not obnoxiously loud. Only complaint is that when V4 mode kicks in you do get a bit of that drone everyone is talking about. Its not awful but definitely sounds better in V8. Thinking about getting that plug-in to keep it in V8 mode. Little windy in the video but throw on some headphones and it gives you a pretty good idea of what it sounds like. Anyway check it out and let me know what you guys think.

Thanks. Love the way it sounds, but the V4 drone is getting annoying. Thinking of doing the Range AFM disabler to keep it V8 all the time

I want to delete the muffler as well, but do you leave the valve in place? Or remove it too?

Removed the valve as well. Just a straight pipe from the 3rd cat back. Probably why I get a little more drone noise.

Archived