Waaazooo's great adventure

Waaazooo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL,yeah, those choppers will get you. I'm looking for a "not break the bank" kit...

If that's the case I would just get the resonator cut out. That should be about 150 with the welding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that's the case I would just get the resonator cut out. That should be about 150 with the welding.

Yeah, looking like it....where are you at in MD?

Nice. Maybe a few of us Marylanders can meet up sometime

Any places to get muddy up your way? I used to go to marriotsville to shoot but I'm not a member yet.

Any places to get muddy up your way? I used to go to marriotsville to shoot but I'm not a member yet.

Not sure man. Maybe in northern Carroll County.

Great truck. Loving the gear wheels and the humour you've got in this thread haha.

What offset are those wheels?

+15

Thank you for the comments

• 3 months later...

I know I'm bringing up a relatively old thread, but I have seen you mention your 275/65 BFGs in a few other threads. I'm on the fence with a slightly shorter (but wider) tire in 305/55/20, or doing the taller/skinnier 275/65. I've been checking some other threads you posted in and saw some pics at an angle of your truck but would it be possible to ask you for a picture from directly behind the truck, at a bit of a distance for a realistic ratio/comparison of the width of the tire in relation to the size of the truck?

• 1 month later...

I know I'm bringing up a relatively old thread, but I have seen you mention your 275/65 BFGs in a few other threads. I'm on the fence with a slightly shorter (but wider) tire in 305/55/20, or doing the taller/skinnier 275/65. I've been checking some other threads you posted in and saw some pics at an angle of your truck but would it be possible to ask you for a picture from directly behind the truck, at a bit of a distance for a realistic ratio/comparison of the width of the tire in relation to the size of the truck?

I apologize, I didn't see this post until a month later. Let me know if you still need these pictures.

In the mean time. I've done the NASA rice mod to my intake plenum.

3b61c7bcad0f9c979627380619374907.jpg

• 2 months later...

Decided to test fit the new brakes. I bought these because I was consistently having trailer brake issues. Wanted to be safe and not sorry. Turned out an small rodent ate the brake wire. So anyway I'm stuck with these enormous rotors and 6pot brake calipers (doesn't that ****ing suck :) ha ha)

9dedbc27760b0bfc3e18b1959c35c235.jpg

They fit pretty good. Just need some brake lines and then I'll do the install.

16" rotors are the same weight as the stock 13".

• 3 months later...

Well all good things must come to an end. She was a good truck, I hope she entertains the next owner as much as she entertained me. I had to upgrade to an HD truck, that trailer just is too heavy.

Brakes are for sale though.

Archived