Wheel Paint Code - 22 inch 7-spoke SF1

Would anyone happen to know of a resource or way to find the paint code for a GM OEM accessory wheel? Specifically, the 22 inch 7 spoke SF1 rim that was released in 2014 and has been used on a lot of the upper trim Denali models. I am asking because I would like to get my line-x liner color matched to my rims.

Here is a picture of the wheel in question:

c67639e14732e19d6ffe395a0db2563b.jpg

I can save you time ... I think maybe.

The guy that did my Line-X in Nanaimo BC was a total pro and one of those 'nicest guys you will ever meet' people. His advise was do not do the colors they do not hold up well and if the work ever needs to be fixed it will never match the original application. He had tested it a bunch and it did not hold up and they in fact stopped offering it several months before I showed up. Says many places do not offer it. I was going to have box done silver.

Pretty sure they also do not paint match by code ie) you use their red or none at all. That said I think the black lineX would look pretty dope with your silver, it did on mine.

I can save you time ... I think maybe.

The guy that did my Line-X in Nanaimo BC was a total pro and one of those 'nicest guys you will ever meet' people. His advise was do not do the colors they do not hold up well and if the work ever needs to be fixed it will never match the original application. He had tested it a bunch and it did not hold up and they in fact stopped offering it several months before I showed up. Says many places do not offer it. I was going to have box done silver.

Pretty sure they also do not paint match by code ie) you use their red or none at all. That said I think the black lineX would look pretty dope with your silver, it did on mine.

Thanks, those are some interesting points to take into consideration. The dealer that I am going to specializes in color matched liners. Haven't met them in person since I am traveling to have it done. But I will pay close attention to how I feel about their work and honesty. I may end up going black, just wanted to be a little different. I don't use my truck for any heavy/harsh loads. Mostly fishing/off-road/camping gear.

Yup same usage as me really. My advice is buy a 4pack of those connecting foam squares kneeling down on the Line X after can hurt and scrape pretty easy. Still totally worth it but you don't want to kneel down back there with bare skin.

You can check out my instagram below for some pics of them and the 'bed' I made in the back for camping out. I just pull up and pull out my cooler and I am ready to camp :). The black box/chest is nice too. straps into the corner there and cost 16 bones at wally world holds a fair amount and can stack them.

For cleaning your bed, I recommend carpet shampoo, call me crazy but this stuff works good and does not foam up like other soaps so drains easily. Mine still looks fresh as the day it was applied.

Archived