Hey, this is my first post so take it easy on me.

Just have a few questions. I have a 2005 Chevy silverado 1500 z71 just in case that helps in any way.

1. Brakes

- slightly squeaking / squealing more of a low pitch when breaking at lower speeds. not sure if just something like rust or anything, it is not a super loud screech so i'm pretty sure it isn't an indicator. Wondering if anyone knows what it could be.

- Also, im not sure if it is maybe just how it is on that truck, but the brake pedal, I noticed when I press on the brakes, it kind of stays there for a brief second, and is able to move up and down a little without resetting back or pushing against and staying with my foot like most brake pedals seem to do.

2. Check engine code p0446

- have had the light go on and off for a couple of weeks. When fueling it cuts off at a little over 3/4 tank full. I believe it to be something clogged in that system based off of what i've read online. Wondering if anyone else has had the same problems or would know of what exactly to do.

3. Exhaust.

- I notice the exhaust is 2.75" in diameter stock, which seems to make it more difficult to find any parts like exhaust cutouts or mufflers. Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for that stuff.

Just looking to gather more info, get a better idea of what is going on, maybe learn from others who have had the same issues or resolved similar issues.

Archived