Finally going to fix my gauges.

I live in West MI, so do I go with Dash Dr in Grand Rapids or does someone have a different, possibly better or cheaper option? I think I'm going to have them upgrade to LED too while they have it.

Thanks

I fix them daily but here is my advice.

You can find many great deals online but you will have to ship the cluster. You could be down a week or more while waiting for shipping and repair. Im a local shop in the StL Metro and I have fixed clusters for people all over the country. You shop local you keep money in the community in which you live. Im a small business and I appreciate every local and long distance customer I have.

The major benefit of using a local shop is if any issues come up you can go in person for resolution.

If you are handy with electronics you can do the repair yourself. If fairly straight forward just take it slow.

Whatever you do just choose a shop or supplier that uses Juken Swiss Tech motors.

Check out my gauges that need to be fixed....all kinds of people say to replace the gauges but it could be as simple as a loose connection somewhere.

The stepper motors in yours are fine. Totally an issue with something on the board.

Archived