MRT Motorsports

Bilstein 6112 Coilovers / 5160 Rear Shock Interest Thread - 50 Sets Co

Bilstein 6112 Coilovers / 5160 Rear Shock Interest Thread - 50 Sets Coming Soon!

Well the release date for the Bilstein 6112 Front Coilovers and 5160 rear reservoir shocks is nearing! After a year of development and discussion, the have hit production and will be available for your GMC or Chevy truck soon!

With an MSRP price of around 800 and a street price slightly less, the bang for your buck with these 2.65" diameter, 3" lift front coilovers is huge. Final pricing is always subject to change.

We are now collecting information of those who want to be on our pre-order list. This list is limited to the first 50 GM-Trucks members who want Bilstein 6112 Coilovers. This is a no-obligation to buy list and you are welcome to give up your spot at anytime - 6112s will be delivered in a first come first serve basis and will sellout shortly after release.

To get on the list, please EMAIL [email protected] your username, phonenumber and zipcode.

6112Series-3_01.jpg

BILSTEIN B8 6112

Designed for the serious off-road adventure seeker, the all-new B8 6112 kit is the ultimate suspension solution. The B8 6112 kit optimizes off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control. This kit features an adjustable spring seat which allows vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance. Kit includes (2) front 60mm shocks, (2) spring seats and (2) springs.

Features and Benefits:

• Large 60mm monotube for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
  • 60mm digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain
  • Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control
  • Monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance
  • Application specific for maximum performance
  • Reuses OEM top mount and rubber isolator
  • Made in the USA
  • Kit includes (2) front 60mm shocks, (2) spring seats and (2) springs

• Like 3

I would be interested to know how much for the 6112 front coil overs and 5160 rear shocks. Also would these require new upper control arms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I would be interested to know how much for the 6112 front coil overs and 5160 rear shocks. Also would these require new upper control arms?

Final pricing will not be known until Bilstein releases them, but as we said above we expect the MSRP to be around $800 for the fronts. 5160 rears sell for $360 a set, or about 90 more with the Billet Clamp option.

These are designed to work with stock control arms like the 5100

Ok. Just by what you know of these 6112's. How would you ever compare them to Fox Shocks front and rears. The 2.0's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I sub'd...will be comparing different suspension systems to buy.

I'd like to be on the list! I love my 5100's but I'd like these with good control arms

We are just building an interest list at the moment, there were well over 50 people who reached out to us. As soon as we hear an update from Bilstein we will be sending out emails to everyone who contacted us.

If you want to follow the progress of the development, be sure to check out - http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/168860-bilstein-shocks-thread

5100s are in stock for those who cant wait for the 6112 - http://shop.mrtmotorsports.net/bilstein-shock-sets/bilstein-5100-complete-set/2423830433238319/i-2304103.aspx

MRT,

Any info about how the 6112's are working with the max trailering package?

I spoke to Bilstein about the 5100's and the NHT package and they were not fans.