2015 suburban e85 conv

I thought all 2015 Suburbans were flex fuel capable. Maybe you can check that out first.

If not, :

Maybe this will help. It seems to be pretty simple.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Convert+to+e85

Even at a savings of .50/gal, your net fuel costs will go up, your range will go way down, and in a newer car like a 2015 Suburban there will be no performance improvement as the ECM allows what it wants to.

Any remaining engine warranty will be instantly voided, of course.

I run e85 in my silverado and love it. Didnt realize i posted in wrong section. Thought all truck platforms shared same setups minus a few things

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

E85 is a complete waste for anyone who doesn't live in the corn belt or somewhere that it's cheap enough to offset the 33% worse gas mileage for 15% more combustion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It benefits me, which is why i asked the question

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yeah but no one cares cuz for 80% of the country it's a complete waste. And like previously stated wrong forum so really no one cares.

Yeah but no one cares cuz for 80% of the country it's a complete waste. And like previously stated wrong forum so really no one cares.

This is a public forum, the OP cares about this. This is now posted in the correct section.

ABearclaw please feel free to review the site rules

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

pay close attention to

3. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.

12. If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any users who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.

E85 makes for a very nice power increase in a 5.3 designed for it!

I have been running it in my 14 and It will flat out drive away hard from all my coworkers supposed powerful Hemis in their Rams!

I don't see that big of hit in fuel mileage. About 2-3 MPG is all. Around town is where I see it more of a hit, on the highway it's not much of a mileage hit at all.

People pay big bucks for all these tunes, cold air intakes, headers and exhaust, when all they really need is E85. I love the stuff! Ups the power from 355 to 380 HP! Better use 4WD if you want to drag race!

I find it cheaper to use E85 over regular gas in per mile.

E85 is a complete waste for anyone who doesn't live in the corn belt or somewhere that it's cheap enough to offset the 33% worse gas mileage for 15% more combustion.

Not just about fuel economy. E85 gets a decent power gain. Get a clue before being so dismissive.

So since 80% of country don't get this he should forget about it ? Wtf is wrong with people.

Archived