Denali cluster in SLT

They were 2016's but apparently this particular dealer has a deal with them where they keep their stock for this purpose there so they are technically already sold.

Oh ok, is there any way I can reach out to that dealer to buy from them? Ive been waiting months for one

Me too, I honestly can't believe its this hard to get them for years it was no issue at all!

I would have never imagined it would be this long. I mean I can have a frame for my truck faster than that. Lol. If you hear anything about stock please let me know

Ok I read the whole thread, I have a 16 LT Silverado. If I got a 16 LTZ Tahoe/Burban cluster. What would it be programmed with that wouldn't work? Also what about the odometer, how do you get the correct miles on it?

Also where is the best place to order one of the clusters for a 16 LT Silverado?

Edited by Txmade
  • Like 1

Where is the best place to buy a cluster and lowest cost? Every place I have seen they are about $450. I saw where the one poster got one for $250 on eBay , I haven't found any on eBay . I would assume they are hard to find.

$450 is about the going rate.