Denali cluster in SLT

I think GTP said mine was a '15.5 based on my VIN. I do have WIFI. How much is programming? I don't need HUD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You need to contact us directly for fitment check and pricing

I have the iO5 radio. Would the nav screen on the new cluster show anything or would it be like my current cluster now and just show what onstar's directions would be?

If I upgraded to the iO6 with CarPlay would it be any different on the new cluster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the iO5 radio. Would the nav screen on the new cluster show anything or would it be like my current cluster now and just show what onstar's directions would be?

If I upgraded to the iO6 with CarPlay would it be any different on the new cluster?

Please email us so we can discuss all of the different setup options regarding that, there are differences.

Ok guys this is the best deal on the clusters I've seen in a long time:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Denali-Yukon-Instrument-Cluster-New-OEM/292047408223?_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D40954%26meid%3D96180f8a5540443f9d0d69e3cfc3af95%26pid%3D100290%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D292047408223

If you have a 2015.5 (IE if you have a 15 and have WIFI!) jump on these then contact us to place your order for programming!

This is compatible with a 2015.5, 2500 diesel?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Could I get a Denali Cluster , and then changes the face of the gauges to the chevy ones? I am having hard time finding Tahoe/ Suburban clusters. But I can find Denali ones, and then eBay has the blue face gauges too. How hard is it to replace those?

Considering the backlighting would still be red and the center screen would still be red... again please email us for any questions this thread is getting considerably cluttered and hard to make your way through (other people's words not mine lol)

Edited by GTPprix
  • Like 1

So what does the Denali cluster have, that the SLT doesn't? What makes it worth it to swap it?

If you search for Sierra SLT videos on YouTube you'll find that the Cluster is almost identical to Silverado. You have the 4 gauges in the top center.

On the Denali cluster, that entire space is an LCD and those gauges become digital. Check out a YouTube video of a Denali cluster. You'll see the difference.

• Like 1

Alright found a Denali diesel cluster. Sent VIN to seller says will not work. Any thoughts?

This is why you confirm with us. Please email us part number and your vin for our compatibility check ;)

• Like 1

Alright found a Denali diesel cluster. Sent VIN to seller says will not work. Any thoughts?

Keep searching brother.

Ordered mine today, going to order the HUD stuff in a couple of weeks. I hope to have that part figured out before my birthday.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Edited by stereojnky

Keep searching brother.

Ordered mine today, going to order the HUD stuff in a couple of weeks. I hope to have that part figured out before May.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He's probably fine the people selling these don't have a clue they can be retrofit program since we are the only company that does it lol :)

• Like 1