Denali cluster in SLT

Hello everyone, I already sent my Cluster to GTPprix and the package will get there on Monday. Now the time is just to wait which I'm sure is the hardest part for everyone lol

I tried to buy my Cluster at a dealer, they wanted my Cluster in returned, I tried on eBay and couldn't find it, so I decided to look on the national junk yard list which searches all the junk yards in the US. I'm from CA and I bought my Cluster from OK. The Cluster only had 3 miles on it so I don't know what happened to the truck, when I received my Cluster I looked over it and it had one tiny scratch but the rest looked new. For $205 I think it was worth it. Just email GTPprix, find your part number and start searching the junk yards and you will find one.

Well another satisfied customer of GTPprix doing his magic to make a cluster work in my 2015.5 Sierra SLT. Works like a champ and looks so much better than the stock gauge.

Pics or it didn't happen lol

Hello everyone, I already sent my Cluster to GTPprix and the package will get there on Monday. Now the time is just to wait which I'm sure is the hardest part for everyone lol

I tried to buy my Cluster at a dealer, they wanted my Cluster in returned, I tried on eBay and couldn't find it, so I decided to look on the national junk yard list which searches all the junk yards in the US. I'm from CA and I bought my Cluster from OK. The Cluster only had 3 miles on it so I don't know what happened to the truck, when I received my Cluster I looked over it and it had one tiny scratch but the rest looked new. For $205 I think it was worth it. Just email GTPprix, find your part number and start searching the junk yards and you will find one.

Care to share the website you speak of?

Would a diesel Silverado version work for a 16 Silverado 1500. I know the rpm gauge wouldn't be right , but I can't I buy those faces and replace the diesel version for the gas version ????

Please for the love of god email us for compatibility questions. I'm not sure how many more times I can post this LOL

Edited by GTPprix
  • Like 2

Would a diesel Silverado version work for a 16 Silverado 1500. I know the rpm gauge wouldn't be right , but I can't I buy those faces and replace the diesel version for the gas version ????

The didn't make a Silverado diesel version in 2016 only the Sierra's (red backlight)

Hey guys just a heads up. we have ONE (yes one) 2017 Gas METRIC (Canadian or export) Cluster in stock ready to go.

Is this still available?

I have a Canadian 17 Silverado Ltz Z71. I am based in the UK but would be more than happy to pay the shipping costs.

I have mailed you btw :)

Also does anyone on here know weather i can swap out the rpm/mph faces for the Z71 ones?

Thanks

Hello everyone, anybody with a 2016 Sierra? Trying to get a Denali Cluster... here's one for you guys.

Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322475078472

SPEEDOMETER INSTRUMENT CLUSTER GAUGES 2016 DENALI XL

It only had 8 miles, still used but I think it's a good deal..

Hello everyone, anybody with a 2016 Sierra? Trying to get a Denali Cluster... here's one for you guys.

Look at this on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/322475078472

SPEEDOMETER INSTRUMENT CLUSTER GAUGES 2016 DENALI XL

It only had 8 miles, still used but I think it's a good deal..

Good deal whoever scooped that up. Please contact us ASAP to schedule we are getting pretty crazy here right now.

• Like 1

Good deal whoever scooped that up. Please contact us ASAP to schedule we are getting pretty crazy here right now.

It was me sir. I'll reach out to you during your weekend hours unless I can email before hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by pgamboa