Denali cluster in SLT

I see several that say 2015/2016... weird because WAMS says it needs to be year specific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are year specific but there are a ton of bad Ebay sellers marketing them as fitting both hence why we won’t start an order without confirming fitment.
  • Like 1

They are year specific but there are a ton of bad Ebay sellers marketing them as fitting both hence why we won’t start an order without confirming fitment.

Yep! I wouldn’t buy without confirming first.

I took the chance of snatching mine up with plans to resell if fitment wasn’t correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, GTPprix said:

2014 is weird because it's really a 14.5, so people might be labeling those 2015. Seems like it's going to be pretty hard to get a 14. Am I incorrect in this assumption? Would a 2015 work since the 14/15 are basically the same year. 

Well, huge thanks to Chris White @ White Auto and Media, rcvd & installed my Denali cluster after work today.  Super easy - 2 tools:  15 Torx & 7mm socket.

2016 Denali cluster GM part #84254168 for 2016 GMC/Chevy,  approx $400 new + programming cost.   Best money spent on coolest mod to our trucks.

Stock Sierra SLT

22769650_10212733615168915_8772162195261

Denali cluster

22713218_10212733614368895_3914614433831

20 minutes tops for install

• Like 4

Well, huge thanks to Chris White @ White Auto and Media, rcvd & installed my Denali cluster after work today.  Super easy - 2 tools:  15 Torx & 7mm socket.
2016 Denali cluster GM part #84254168 for 2016 GMC/Chevy,  approx $400 new + programming cost.   Best money spent on coolest mod to our trucks.

Stock Sierra SLT
22769650_10212733615168915_8772162195261966483_o.jpg?oh=8da0fab282d923f95b88648d7d7bb470&oe=5A7B4FC2

Denali cluster
22713218_10212733614368895_3914614433831768867_o.jpg?oh=1cf07807dba388544100e4d036a65f56&oe=5A7B4AE4

20 minutes tops for install

I like so how much was the total?

SuperAllTerrain

Contact Chris @ White Auto & Media for programming costs (each one is unique).   My application, total cost (cluster & programming) including all shipping came in @ $700ish.  I purchased a new cluster instead of trying to find a used one.  Just shy of 3 weeks from ordering cluster to installing in truck.

Escalade clusters do not fit in the opening for the trucks or non cadillac SUV's. They also have a grey/white color scheme to them.  The programming is also VERY labor intensive I caution anyone to contact us first prior to even considering putting an escalade cluster in; its a BIG project. 

Also please dont let the total price deter you from doing this modification, get a quote from us first as the pricing varies wildly depending on how much you pay for the cluster, if its used etc. I'd say average for this mod with a Denali cluster is $500 total including hardware and I think thats pretty reasonable given its something you'll literally use every time you drive your truck :)

Edited by GTPprix
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, GTPprix said:

Escalade clusters do not fit in the opening for the trucks or non cadillac SUV's. They also have a grey/white color scheme to them.  The programming is also VERY labor intensive I caution anyone to contact us first prior to even considering putting an escalade cluster in; its a BIG project. 

Also please dont let the total price deter you from doing this modification, get a quote from us first as the pricing varies wildly depending on how much you pay for the cluster, if its used etc. I'd say average for this mod with a Denali cluster is $500 total including hardware and I think thats pretty reasonable given its something you'll literally use every time you drive your truck :)

That's strange that they aren't the same.  But good info to know.   Thanks

Also please dont let the total price deter you from doing this modification, get a quote from us first as the pricing varies wildly depending on how much you pay for the cluster, if its used etc. I'd say average for this mod with a Denali cluster is $500 total including hardware and I think thats pretty reasonable given its something you'll literally use every time you drive your truck [emoji4]

Just shot an email over. Really liking this upgrade, looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2017 at 2:30 PM, sk said:

Chris:

Sent you an email from your website during normal business hours.  Please watch for it or PM me.  I am interested in this upgrade but have a few questions.

If you are emailing regarding this service please make sure you are sending 1. Your VIN 2. The clusters you are looking at (we are not suppling part numbers there may be 20 per application so there could be 60 per truck) and we will confirm fitment 3. The condition of the cluster you are looking at so we can quote the pricing. 

Thanks!

FAQ – Please read before contacting us – thank you!

Q: I have a base model truck will this mod work?

A: Yes we can retrofit program the Denali or smaller color cluster for your application. See the thread from pgamboa regarding the steps needed to make this work properly on your end.

Q: I already bought a cluster will it work?

A: That depends on MANY factors, we HIGHLY recommend you contact us first with the part number you are looking at to confirm fitment.

Q: How much does this whole shebang cost?

A: We only do programming and the cost varies depending on what cluster you get, the condition, any special requests etc. Typically most people do this mod for around $500 total including cluster.

Q: I bought a cluster and plugged it in and now some things dont work, can you program it?

A: We have posted multiple warnings to not plug units into your vehicle until we program them, if you plug it in prior you own it and the tamper flags you created; we wont touch it.

Q: Whats the average turnaround time?

A: Typically one weekend or less depending on work load.

Q: What part numbers should I be looking for?

A: You want the Denali part number for your EXACT year and specification. If you have a 2016 diesel you need a 2016 diesel cluster. 2015 has two model years effectively 2015 and 2015.5 as always ANY part you are looking at please send us the part number to confirm fitment prior to purchase!

Q: I want to move ahead what info do I need to send you to get a quote and check compatibility?

A: Your VIN, the cluster part number you are looking at and its condition.

Thank you!! :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1