Denali cluster in SLT

On 11/17/2017 at 5:32 PM, GTPprix said:

If we reprogram it again and is compatible yes

im thinking of getting gtprix denali dash, have a 15 sierra VIN 3GTU2VEC5FG279395 (it wont let me send you a message for some reason.) below is the pic with the dash information.  also how much is it to reprogram it?

IMG_2512.jpg

• Like 1

Saw this Denali cluster on Ebay.  GM Part #84201626

Best I can tell it is for a 2017, but you will need to research the part number and determine if it is for your year truck.  The auction title IS INCORRECT when it lists it as 2014, 2015, 2016.

They are year specific.   

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2015-2016-GMC-Denali-HUD-Speedometer-Instrument-Gauge-Cluster-84201626/173006369610?hash=item2847fbb34a:g:fDEAAOSwySVaHxsp&vxp=mtr

Hope it helps someone,

-S

Edited by SSam
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SSam said:

Saw this Denali cluster on Ebay.  GM Part #84201626

Best I can tell it is for a 2017, but you will need to research the part number and determine if it is for your year truck.  The auction title IS INCORRECT when it lists it as 2014, 2015, 2016.

They are year specific.   

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2015-2016-GMC-Denali-HUD-Speedometer-Instrument-Gauge-Cluster-84201626/173006369610?hash=item2847fbb34a:g:fDEAAOSwySVaHxsp&vxp=mtr

Hope it helps someone,

-S

Got excited for a moment when I saw the 842 at the beginning of the part number. Sadly the one I need is 84254166. 

The cluster that was compatible with my 2017 Sierra SLT 6.2 Z71 was 84166517.

It was out of a Yukon Denali XL.  The part numbers are crazy on these things...

Here is a pic of the back of the cluster:

Chris was awesome and I am so glad he provides this service!

-S

Cluster.jpg

The cluster that was compatible with my 2017 Sierra SLT 6.2 Z71 was 84166517.
It was out of a Yukon Denali XL.  The part numbers are crazy on these things...
Here is a pic of the back of the cluster:

Chris was awesome and I am so glad he provides this service!
-S

Cluster.jpg.847ee25d282fa786204486c31d60462a.jpg

For sure. He is the one who told me the number to look for also. I need the one from a 2016 LTZ Suburban/Tahoe. Only ones i have found are new. I have a search saved on eBay, hoping one pops up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys a few things.

1. we are getting a TON of interest in these so thanks to all of you! 

2. We are ONLY open on the weekends, if you email outside of our posted hours you're likely not to get a reply. This is noted in about four different places that apparently people aren't reading LOL

3. We dont supply part numbers. Depending on the year there could be 30+ part numbers for various configurations, i'd love to compile a list if it didn't seem to change about every month or so.

PLEASE READ THE FAQ POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING US TO MAKE SURE WE GET ALL OF THE PERTINENT INFORMATION THE FIRST TIME AND WE ARENT WASTING EACH OTHERS TIME :) 

• Like 2

On 1/11/2018 at 2:18 PM, GTPprix said:

Hey guys a few things.

1. we are getting a TON of interest in these so thanks to all of you! 

2. We are ONLY open on the weekends, if you email outside of our posted hours you're likely not to get a reply. This is noted in about four different places that apparently people aren't reading LOL

3. We dont supply part numbers. Depending on the year there could be 30+ part numbers for various configurations, i'd love to compile a list if it didn't seem to change about every month or so.

PLEASE READ THE FAQ POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING US TO MAKE SURE WE GET ALL OF THE PERTINENT INFORMATION THE FIRST TIME AND WE ARENT WASTING EACH OTHERS TIME :) 

I guess that's the part that would be helpful, a list of what numbers go to what years. There are clusters listed for sale as incorrect years  and clusters listed as unknown years. So if someone finds a cluster and sends you an email, it could be the correct one or the wrong one , nobody knows other than you of course. We have no idea what the cluster is out of unless it's brand new or we know the history of said cluster. It may take 10-15 emails before it's determined we have found the correct cluster we need. I know you get flooded with emails, but if afraid it may be that way till someone comes up with a list of part numbers for each year.  Wish there was an easier way for both parties involved.  Thanks for offering this service. When I find a cluster for my 2018 I'm going to do it. 

The problem is if I were to spend a bazillion hours compiling that and breaking it down into a way the general public could use it it would be outdated immediately. That and there are far more questions that need to be discussed this method while clunky assures everything will work as intended.

To those of you that have done this, I have a question (or Chris, if you’re on). I found my specific cluster and spoke with Chris yesterday during business hours. He said to go ahead and place the order for the quote he gave me via the custom programming link on his site to get an order number. Once I fill out the form, I only get a “notify me” option and nothing to pay or receive an order number. Am I just looking in the wrong spot or does this process only apply during his weekend hours, as well? 

Appreciate any guidance!

Edit: I got it taken care of...Chris updated the link on the site so I could place my order. Shipping the cluster to him today in hopes that it gets there this weekend.

Edited by buckeye6