Denali cluster in SLT

On 2/6/2018 at 5:54 PM, SuperAllTerrain said:

Were did you get the cluster at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebay seems to be a good route for most, but there's always the risk of getting screwed. I took a gamble on one labeled as a sierra cluster, but the part number and vehicle fitment was for a denali. It came and it was from a denali. The cluster was like, really dirty, I was a little skeptical that chris would say it didn't work or something (always my luck). But, says shipped so hopefully all is well.

If you hunt, you can find them. Also Yukons for the same year work, just confirm with chris if you are concerned. I found my cluster for $100, but it seems the going rate is around $200. 

The only thing I can't seem to find is another lens. I guess I'll have to carefully take off my old one. I dont think they sell the lens seperate, but I could be mistaken. if anyone has that part number please share!!

• Like 1

Ebay seems to be a good route for most, but there's always the risk of getting screwed. I took a gamble on one labeled as a sierra cluster, but the part number and vehicle fitment was for a denali. It came and it was from a denali. The cluster was like, really dirty, I was a little skeptical that chris would say it didn't work or something (always my luck). But, says shipped so hopefully all is well.

If you hunt, you can find them. Also Yukons for the same year work, just confirm with chris if you are concerned. I found my cluster for $100, but it seems the going rate is around $200. 

The only thing I can't seem to find is another lens. I guess I'll have to carefully take off my old one. I dont think they sell the lens seperate, but I could be mistaken. if anyone has that part number please share!!

There is definitely a risk buying used. I bought mine used on eBay as well. Aside from the condition or actual vehicle they reported it came out of, there is also a risk that the seller could have installed it into another vehicle, causing tamper flags to be set in the cluster, without disclosing that information.

I see MANY, MANY FB posts of people saying “look at my new cluster, it was Plug and Play”, then you see dashes for the mileage... Why?? Because they didn’t get Chris to program it. Then they say “it was plug and play but my mileage doesn’t show”. Without knowing what they’ve just done... then we see the same people trying to sell their cluster to someone else.

I was lucky to not be in the situation.

When I decided to get the Blue Cluster for 2016, I bought one new and didn’t want to roll the dice a 2nd time.

On 2/18/2018 at 1:53 PM, AMENDOZA said:

MiamiEOD I have a used Denali cluster available if you are interested.

Is it the one with the digital gauge display?

21 hours ago, GTPprix said:

As mentioned previously please keep the sales stuff out of this thread; thanks.

I’m attaching photos of my dash, steering wheel and radio to determine if the Denali instrument cluster would work with my truck.

F70FA0D7-6461-44CD-82E8-2242E756AE0F.jpeg

B546DAC1-66C6-4724-B4B7-2D8A21D2D196.jpeg

46FD434D-FC8B-49E3-A3E5-C15C26CCA5A3.jpeg

Edited by MiamiEOD
Add pictures

22 minutes ago, MiamiEOD said:

I’m attaching photos of my dash, steering wheel and radio to determine if the Denali instrument cluster would work with my truck.

F70FA0D7-6461-44CD-82E8-2242E756AE0F.jpeg

B546DAC1-66C6-4724-B4B7-2D8A21D2D196.jpeg

46FD434D-FC8B-49E3-A3E5-C15C26CCA5A3.jpeg

Not without significant work please see Pgamboa's WT upgrade post as thats an IOB radio. 

You’ve been asking and we’ve been listening. Granted it took longer than anyone would have liked we are changing up our operations a bit to hopefully make things easier on everyone; especially the consumer!

While most don’t know we have run the commercial side of our business during the week and the consumer side on the weekends as basically two separate entities and methods of communication. This has led to traditionally very happy third party resellers with their private branded products but also some unhappy consumers finding it hard to contact us outside of our consumer weekend business hours.

That all changes today. 

Effective immediately we have merged our two communications channels and will be taking correspondence every day while we fine tune this. Please keep in mind it may take some time to get to inquiries now but rest assured we’ll do our best to get to each and every one as soon as humanly possible; please keep in mind we also need time to process orders J

Also we are adding two more consumer processing windows to our weekday operations in addition to our weekend processing days; Monday’s and Thursday.

So what does this mean to you? 

How we are handling the weekday consumer orders is basically if you are shipping in something that does not inhibit you using your vehicle (such as a Denali instrument cluster upgrade for example) please ship immediately after ordering as arrival day doesn’t matter as much. We will in turn process the unit as fast as the current workload allows but nine times out of ten no later than the following weekend. Full custom items e.g. Escalade cluster retrofits may take longer than one weekend as they are very labor intensive. 

For items that could potentially make driving your vehicle more difficult/full custom/rush orders you will still need to setup an appointment with us just to make sure we are all on the same page and can get to your order in a timely manner.

We are also looking into the idea of possibly using other avenues of communication for our consumer market as well e.g. iMessage etc.

I cannot stress enough how much we appreciate your continued support as we celebrate our 15thyear in business!!

• Like 9

Hi Chris,

I just received back my replacement cluster, thank you for the quick turnaround.

I do have one question, I am no longer seeing the lane departure icon on the new screen and the forward collision alert / auto braking warning does not seem to be working.

Is this cluster related?

7 hours ago, GTPprix said:

You’ve been asking and we’ve been listening. Granted it took longer than anyone would have liked we are changing up our operations a bit to hopefully make things easier on everyone; especially the consumer!

While most don’t know we have run the commercial side of our business during the week and the consumer side on the weekends as basically two separate entities and methods of communication. This has led to traditionally very happy third party resellers with their private branded products but also some unhappy consumers finding it hard to contact us outside of our consumer weekend business hours.

That all changes today. 

Effective immediately we have merged our two communications channels and will be taking correspondence every day while we fine tune this. Please keep in mind it may take some time to get to inquiries now but rest assured we’ll do our best to get to each and every one as soon as humanly possible; please keep in mind we also need time to process orders J

Also we are adding two more consumer processing windows to our weekday operations in addition to our weekend processing days; Monday’s and Thursday.

So what does this mean to you? 

How we are handling the weekday consumer orders is basically if you are shipping in something that does not inhibit you using your vehicle (such as a Denali instrument cluster upgrade for example) please ship immediately after ordering as arrival day doesn’t matter as much. We will in turn process the unit as fast as the current workload allows but nine times out of ten no later than the following weekend. Full custom items e.g. Escalade cluster retrofits may take longer than one weekend as they are very labor intensive. 

For items that could potentially make driving your vehicle more difficult/full custom/rush orders you will still need to setup an appointment with us just to make sure we are all on the same page and can get to your order in a timely manner.

We are also looking into the idea of possibly using other avenues of communication for our consumer market as well e.g. iMessage etc.

I cannot stress enough how much we appreciate your continued support as we celebrate our 15thyear in business!!

This is awesome news! 

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the stock cluster can be reinstalled back into the truck after the new Denali cluster has been programmed and installed?  Not that I foresee a reason to ever switch back to stock, but I'm just curious if it would work.  I'm guessing no, but I thought I'd ask.  I bet only one part number can be attached to each VIN.

Edited by lapoolboy