Denali cluster in SLT

2 hours ago, GTPprix said:

Bump to make this easier to find for people (Have been directing lots of people here). 

I've been trying to find a cluster for my 2018 LTZ Silverado. You have some numbers posted of what may work based by year. Any possibility of any new numbers available to use for the 2018s. If so could you post them, thanks.

1 minute ago, Crobinson16 said:

I've been trying to find a cluster for my 2018 LTZ Silverado. You have some numbers posted of what may work based by year. Any possibility of any new numbers available to use for the 2018s. If so could you post them, thanks.

GM could always add more to supersede these but these are still the active numbers, I'm not going to keep a running list as any of those would be able to pull up the new part numbers from a supplier. 

• 4 weeks later...
Ok I am having trouble finding a 2015 Diesel cluster. Anyone have any part numbers?

See page 29 of this thread. All part #s for all years were posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, mloco575 said:

Yeah I saw that but those are all for gas trucks not diesels. I was told they are different. 

The diesels are different as there's no glow plug circuit in the gas clusters so you'll get a check engine light.  I'd just look for a 2015 Denali diesel on the internet and get the VIN and take it to the dealer to the part #.

Edited by BlkSS

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this on flea bay today: $125 and free ship.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Chevy-GMC-Silverado-Instrument-Cluster-84385169/202315996527?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

was going to buy for my 2017, but WAM said it was for 2018......bummer.

1 hour ago, b-garage said:

Saw this on flea bay today: $125 and free ship.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Chevy-GMC-Silverado-Instrument-Cluster-84385169/202315996527?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

was going to buy for my 2017, but WAM said it was for 2018......bummer.

Man I'm glad I checked this thread, thank you for posting this, I quickly emailed WAM, his auto reply says they are pretty busy and won't get to emails for a couple days, so I took a chance that it might fit my 2018 and bought it as I didn't want to miss the opportunity. If for some reason it doesn't I'll offer it up for sale. Hopefully it does as I've been wanting to do this for a while. It does say that the lens has some stuffs, I can't tell how bad they actually are. If it's bothersome to me, are the clear lenses replaceable, if so I'll just switch it out with my current one. Thanks again

Edited by Crobinson16

2 hours ago, Crobinson16 said:

Man I feel stupid, I just looked at it and realized it's a diesel cluster. Tack only goes to 5 grand.

My apologies, I should have noted that it was for a diesel. 

Post it up for sale on here after you get it. I doubt you will have problem getting your money out of it.

big rog

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone added HUD?

Anyone have a compatible cluster for my 2017 SLT 6.2 Gas?

I've emailed WAM (with my vin) for correct cluster PN or if they have one for sale, but no response

Edited by 2009GMC

Has anyone added HUD?

Anyone have a compatible cluster for my 2017 SLT 6.2 Gas?

I've emailed WAM multiple times (with my vin) for correct cluster PN or if they have one for sale, but no response

Because the part numbers are in this thread just like the replies said.

32 minutes ago, GTPprix said:

Because the part numbers are in this thread just like the replies said.

I emailed to confirm a cluster would work before I purchased on eBay. You state that part numbers need to be confirmed before ordering. Yet I never got a conformation. 

Have you done many HUDS? My 2018 has the red led hud and that’s it. If I do the Denali cluster swap how much more for HUD and I need which HUD PN?

Not trying to start a pissing match :-)

Edited by 2009GMC