Denali cluster in SLT

Chris , I have a 2015 LT Chevy. I had the MVI car play radio conversation. Would I get a cluster from a 2015 since my truck is a 2016 or a cluster from a 2016 since the radio is from a 2016? Thx!

Please contact us directly to discuss, thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there guys,

I have a question...

I have a 2014 GMC Sierra SLE Single Cab, by any chance can the Denali cluster be able to go on one of these?

Yes your gunna have to get a denali cluster from a 2014. Contact chris white on his website before you buy the cluster so he can make sure your getting the right cluster with the right part number.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes your gunna have to get a denali cluster from a 2014. Contact chris white on his website before you buy the cluster so he can make sure your getting the right cluster with the right part number.

I'm sorry, but how can I contact Chris White?

I'm sorry, but how can I contact Chris White?

You can only get ahold of him through his website from 10am to 4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Theres a link below to his sight. Just click the contact us tab and send him a email.

http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1:welcometowams&catid=1:latest-news

• Like 1

You can only get ahold of him through his website from 10am to 4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Theres a link below to his sight. Just click the contact us tab and send him a email.

http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1:welcometowams&catid=1:latest-news

• Like 1

Well thanks, I appreciate the help...

I was just wondering the time of it's PST, EST, CST because I am on PST

Its EST time where he is. 3 hour difference. Right now its 3:47 AM EST and its 12:47 AM PST.

Im having my dealer order the cluster from a 2016 LTZ Tahoe, since I have a 16 Silverado. But it has been a pain as GM wont sell directly to the dealer(according to my guy at parts). So now he is trying to order from ACDelco. The part number I had was 23390928 But not sure if 1)that will work and 2) if thats P/N is still available for order.

• Like 1

I dont believe thats the right part number. I believe it should be 23407870 for a 2016.

Hmm thats what they pulled when I was looking at a 2016 with the cluster. I will have them double check then. Thanks

***update to this** looks like the P/N I had changed to a 23407870 but GM changed the number again 2 times after.

Edited by Techboy2010

Probably been asked before but i got a 16 LT Silverado (it has the upgraded cluster, nav, but no fancy safety features.)

Would the one out of a deniali work for me i kinda like the red/white look or heck red period over this cvevy blue honestly . Also what all can be changed on the cluster i see a different layout in first pic and if I remember right you can change the gauge cluster on gmc (or the diesel version could) but it wasnt the deniali cluster though.

Eventually will get a alpine restyle kit for a gmc. And get that switched over to red.