Denali cluster in SLT

• 4 weeks later...

Guys just a reminder again: Please contact us to check fitment BEFORE purchasing any of these clusters. They are much to the chagrin of people selling them MODEL YEAR SPECIFIC. There are apparently companies out there selling 2014 clusters as having 2014-2016 compatibility; this is simply not true.

TY :)

• Like 1

GTPprix: Ive got a 2016 high country duramax and would like the Denali cluster in it with the 8in digital info screen.. is there any way I can get that done being a diesel and keeping the chevy color led lighting or would I have to just get a cluster out of a Denali diesel and have to deal with the red backlighting?

So as of right now I have been waiting 3 weeks for my cluster and was just told by my local dealer that theor supplier is saying it will be another 1-3 weeks. The part number has also change 4 times. What a pain. But I only want a new cluster for a 2016 Tahoe LTZ

I just looked on their website and found this one page that says, "...If you are not a dealer and would still like to make arrangements to purchase or service a radio or instrument cluster, please call us at:

National Toll Free Hotline (800) 545-7910"

I just wish I would have known about this before ordering from my dealer.