2016 Denali HD seating

vertigo

Question

This may be a stupid question deserving a post in a different sub forum, if so, could a mod please move to correct sub forum.

Just purchased a 2016 Denali and the memory seating is starting to aggravate me.

In my Ford ( sorry for the cuss word :nonod: ) when I would put the key in the ignition, the driver seat would return to my preset position without any further input from me. When I would remove the key, it would return to a preset stored position, again without any input from me.

The Denali on the other hand requires me to hold the #1 button for it to return to my preferred preset position.

When I remove the key, the seat automatically return to a very uncomfortable ( think pretzel here ) preset stored position.

I have followed the instructions in the owners manual yet having to hold the #1 button for the seat to return to my preferred position seems a bit counter productive.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

Go into the settings from the main screen on the radio...under the conveniences tab turn off depart assist, or something like that...it's turned on and would make u think the seat would move back and allow easy exit of the truck...instead it like slides forward and up so the rear passengers can get out better...if you turn that off then you will always stay on your number 1 setting unless you manually Chang it

Archived