Wheel Offset Help ! (2014 RC 2 inch Level) 18X9 ????

I have 2014 Silverado 4X4 double cab, I have 2 inch Rough Country under strut Level kit, I am really wanting to order wheels for my truck, as I need tires anyway.

I have Asked, Searched, Researched, Forum Searched, and the more I do the more confused I become !

I am wanting a good clean more aggressive look, but it must be functional cause it's not just ran on pavement! I hunt, and it will have some light off road travel!

I am looking for a set-up that will look good, but not rub or cause me to do any trimming. I contacted Rough Country, and they said I would basically have to stick with the stock tire size if I got aftermarket 18X9 wheels ???

But I have seen alot that have went up in tire size?

Basically I have a 2 inch leveled 2014 truck, and am wanting to buy 18X9 rims, have any of you got this set-up ?

What tire size are you running, and what offset do I need to get for 18X9 rims with a 2 inch RC Level???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

f28297b8a5876092a1c6e60859144518.jpg

What make/model and offset are those sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those were 18x9 fuel mavericks. +18 offset I believe. Wrapped with 275-70 r18 trail grapplers

Really wish my truck still looked like that LOL

Joe, did you go with a bigger wheel and regret it now? Or....... really on the fence between 18 and 20's

Those were 18x9 fuel mavericks. +18 offset I believe. Wrapped with 275-70 r18 trail grapplers

Really wish my truck still looked like that LOL

Do you have any front shots of it? I love those wheels, had them before on last truck but I think +18 on this truck might not be wide enough. I was gonna go with a +0mm offset but it's not available in the moto metal 970.

Do you have any front shots of it? I love those wheels, had them before on last truck but I think +18 on this truck might not be wide enough. I was gonna go with a +0mm offset but it's not available in the moto metal 970.

e8238b84d89767fdd96f68e9f242b66a.png

I ended up lifting it shortly after I got the bigger tires. I'll look on my old phone tonight to see if I have any straight on pics before the lift.

Archived