So here I am once again asking questions about things I should or should not do, but this time it's about tow mirrors. So I'm wondering if I should put tow mirrors on my 1500. My main reason is that they provide better visibility and they look much better than standard mirrors in my opinion. Now, I don't tow much so I have no reason to have the mirrors extended at any point to be honest, and I don't really plan on having them extended. My grandfather came over with his F-250 the other day and his mirrors provide really comfortable visibility from what I experienced and wondered if it'd be practical. Lemme know folks.

Get the tow mirrors, that's on my list of spring mods. I just need to source the chrome covers for them.

Thanks, and chrome? I'm assuming your truck has mostly chrome trim already? If so they'd look good.

Here are my thoughts...

GMT900s_zpszvz9pses.jpg

I do use both vehicles to tow, but I also like the extended visibility you get with the convex mirrors on the bottoms. Makes parking/backing a breeze.

Those are beautiful vehicles.

Here are my thoughts...

GMT900s_zpszvz9pses.jpg

I do use both vehicles to tow, but I also like the extended visibility you get with the convex mirrors on the bottoms. Makes parking/backing a breeze.

Gorgeous vehicles! Where did you get the chrome mirror covers?

Archived