2017 GMC HD are live

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got confirmation today my order has been pulled. Assuming it will be built next week. Going back to a HD after 6 years w a 1500. 1/2 ton has been a great truck but wanted a HD no leather or carpet for work use only. BDS 4.5" lift w fox shocks, fuel wheels and Nitto tires will be at lift shop waiting for truck. Can't wait.

Got confirmation today my order has been pulled. Assuming it will be built next week. Going back to a HD after 6 years w a 1500. 1/2 ton has been a great truck but wanted a HD no leather or carpet for work use only. BDS 4.5" lift w fox shocks, fuel wheels and Nitto tires will be at lift shop waiting for truck. Can't wait.

I'm not alone in the "no carpet" crowd. LOL

When did you place the order @ the dealership? Just trying to get a feel for how the process is moving along. I don't think I've had an order completed in 8 weeks from start to finish. It would be nice to get the truck before Dec', besides I'm w/o "proper" wheels for the time being.

Believe it or not I "placed" my order the last week of July! I wanted the reg cab, silver w vinyl seats/floor, snow plow prep rear window de fog, towing mirrors, convenience pck, amber roof lights, black emblems and so on. Basically a fleet truck loaded that nobody would ever have sitting on lot. I was told inmissed the cu and expect some news in mid October. Salesman told me today my order was pulled and expect my truck in 5/8 weeks. They have been great to deal with the last 4 times I've bought from them so I'm pretty much whenever it gets here. Plus they are a Cadillac dealer so I do all my car service under one roof. Hoping to have it lifted and finished by Christmas.

I'm a maniac about keeping things clean. With my work I'm in dirty work conditions often. Got tired of vacuuming and cleaning leather seats daily. Have a car for weekends and nights out so I figured go back to vinyl. A little water and a brush and all done. Btw said he would have my vin # shortly. I guess that means I could track it?

Archived