2015 duramax pricing, is this right??

Ive been in the search for a newer used duramax to upgrade from my 1500, any who. I found a 2015 silverado duramax ltz 4x4. It is a lower option ltz no sunroof, ac seats, couple other nicer options. But it has leather heated seats, nav, rear window, front and rear sensors,etc. 31,000 miles for $45,000 from a dealership. Ive looked over carfax and everything looks fine, oil changed every 5-6k miles no wrecks... Whats you guys input? Price correct? Just a little low? I looked up KBB and its saying 53K! Thanks for any input!

How would you find out if its GM certified?? The dealership that selling it is a hyundai dealership... It was purchased in texas and lived right down the road from where i live or at least had its oil changed there.

Certified GM or whatever doesn't mean crap. Don't get sucked into that hog wash. Whatever used truck you are interested in purchasing, have it looked at by a good trusted independent repair facility that knows trucks.

And yes that price looks about right. Back in march I paid $38,000 for a 2012 duramax with 67,000 miles on it and that was about the best deal I could find in the area. LT package, crew cab, 4x4 no major bells and whistles. If I wanted cheaper for the same year I'd have to take a step down (several in fact) and go with the *gasp* F-250 Powerjoke

How would you find out if its GM certified?? The dealership that selling it is a hyundai dealership... It was purchased in texas and lived right down the road from where i live or at least had its oil changed there.

Local vehicle to boot, sounds like a decent price. Try and get some sort of warranty from the dealer and go from there.

Certified GM or whatever doesn't mean crap. Don't get sucked into that hog wash. Whatever used truck you are interested in purchasing, have it looked at by a good trusted independent repair facility that knows trucks.

Since it isn't at a GM dealership then I doubt the certification. As for that, when I purchased my Cruze used, it was GM certified and it added an extra year onto the BTB warranty. Not sure if anyone else cares about that but I found it to be a good thing since there wasn't any additional cost to me.

I stand corrected. Thank you. However I still strongly urge an independent vehicle inspection and not going off of what the selling dealer claims.

Archived