Any experiences with DB exhaust

Just curious if anyone has any experience with DB exhaust made by Corsa. I know its a lower grade than Corsa but still backed by 10 year warranty. I have had MBRP (twice) and Flowmaster and both I have had rotting issues with upstate ny weather and fighting with company to go good by their product. Just curious if the DB exhaust is similar to Sport or touring. I have listened to sound clips and sounds like the Sport (which I want). If I wanted quiet i would stay with stock exhaust, just want a good deep exhaust like on my z06. I have a 2016 midnite edition 5.3.

i would say if your exhuast dont have a lifetime warranty it is junk considering so many others offer this.

nothing will last forever under every condition so of course the warranty is limited. If you have had 3 go out as you say it is hard to blame the muffler / company.

Do you wash underneath and clean off dirt and salt a couple times a year at least?

I am anal about my truck and is hand washed at least every other week. Pipes do not rot just the mufflers. MBRP was pretty good and sent replacement, Flowmaster said their product is not made for that type of climate. Those exhaust were over my last 3 trucks not just this one.

I have a Corsa DB on my 6.2. I absolutely love it. In my opinion it's hands down the best sounding exhaust I've personally had on any truck I've owned. As far as durability it's only been on my truck for about 2 months or so. I can't really comment on that; plus I'm from California so we don't get too much snow or salt.

I am anal about my truck and is hand washed at least every other week. Pipes do not rot just the mufflers. MBRP was pretty good and sent replacement, Flowmaster said their product is not made for that type of climate. Those exhaust were over my last 3 trucks not just this one.

Did the muffler have a small drain hole in it? If not, the muffler will fill with condensation and rot out because of that...

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Weird I thought I heard they don't make the db anymore. So does it also have the "no drone technology" that the Corsa sport has?

It's the exact same muffler as the Corsa sport system. The differences are in pipe material, tips and clamping hardware.

Attempted to install my DB today, upon putting the new exhaust parts on I discovered that AutoAnything sent me the wrong system. They sent me the system for the long bed. I have the (5'9") bed. A quick call to them and they have sent the correct system out.

Removing the stock exhaust is definitely the hardest part. I left the whole system as one piece and had to slide it out towards the front of the vehicle. Installing the Corsa is absolutely simple and takes no more than 30 mins. I can't wait to get the right system installed tomorrow.

Archived