2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT 2WD
Magnuson Supercharger
3.43 gears
5.3 L
CLEAN TITLE

NO ACCIDENTS
34,610 Miles

$42,000

NOTE: THE MAGNUSON SUPERCHARGER IS FULLY COVERED BY GM AND DOES NOT VOID ANY WARRANTY/COVERAGE. 3YEAR/36,000 Miles. http://www.magnusons...9-53-185-bl.htm

FACTORY OPTIONS:
This truck is loaded with every option available (equipped like Denali). The only reason I bought the SLT was so I could get this Bronze Alloy color. The truck has heated/cooled seats, Bose premium sound, full leather, heated steering wheel, sunroof, dual climate, adjustable pedals, led bed lighting etc.

TECHNOLOGY AND PREMIUM OPTIONS: including lane departure warning, forward collision alert, Sirius XM, Bose Premium Sound, back up camera and front and rear parking sensors. Truck has the towing package including 3.43 gears.

UPGRADES:
-Truck comes with a MAGNUSON tv2300 supercharger (500HP).
http://www.magnusonsuperchargers.com/product-p/01-19-53-185-bl.htm
-It also has been leveled with 33" Nitto Dura Grappler tires and Method 18" wheels
-BushWacker OE Style fender flares
-AFE ProDry S filter
-Rigid industries Fogs
-4300k HIDs
-LoPro Tonneau cover (roll up)
-'Folds of Honor' military memorial RUNNING BOARDS
-BedRug full system
-Custom color matched Denali grill
-Color matched door handles and mirrors
-All weather floor mats
-AVS rain visors
-Tinted Windows 20%

Truck is in excellent condition with very minor paint scratches, no dents. Currently the truck has a headache rack from Magnum Racks. I plan to remove this but it is available for sale. Please call or text with any questions or to check the truck out.

Paid off, title in hand and ready to sell.

Jeremy

FullSizeRender%2016_zpsagjpyrrd.jpg

FullSizeRender%2011_zpss6mb7na6.jpg

FullSizeRender%202_zpsdqzyre12.jpg

FullSizeRender%208_zps2lwykyb1.jpg

FullSizeRender%207_zpsdlsrye0v.jpg

FullSizeRender%2015_zps8mhdxvsv.jpg

FullSizeRender%204_zpsgghadg5r.jpg

FullSizeRender%2014_zpsgsqcszqu.jpg

FullSizeRender%2013_zpsk6rylslc.jpg

FullSizeRender%2012_zpsrmjgwwip.jpg

FullSizeRender_zps5tufcey8.jpg

FullSizeRender%2010_zpszfkuapob.jpg

FullSizeRender%205_zpsfevizxrh.jpg

FullSizeRender%209_zpskpt9yvtc.jpg

How have you blacked the bumpers? Vinyl, plasti dip or rock guard?

I actually just did a vinyl wrap. To be honest, I really didnt want to go through the work of disassembling the entire bumper with the sensors and all just for black bumpers lol. Its held up great so far, no complaints.

Nice truck. Do u have a dyno sheet? Any track times? Any speedometer acceleration vids. Csn you pm me with your phone number? Thanks Kevin.

I dont actually. I never put the truck on a dyno. I am just using the Magnuson map they flash your ECM with when you purchase their kit. No track times or speedo vids. Sorry.

Absolutely beautiful truck! any reason in particular you're wanting to get rid of it?

Also what are the specs on those wheels? They look like the Method mesh model... they're gorgeous.

That color with those wheels is perfect! GLWS!

Thank you! Pretty bummed on getting rid of it but... I'm going to move up to a 2500HD. Just ordered a 2017 Denali :)

The wheels are 18x9 Method NV's.

Archived