Iphone txt message alerts stopped?

So my 2015 2500HD Diesel LTZ Chevy Link has stopped telling me about my text message alerts out of no where. I have done everything from forget that device to re-pair it so it was fresh i have shut settings for text msg alerts on and off. I have disconnected battery and reset everything...Still isn't working. I am getting pretty annoyed with this at this point. I use this feature pretty religiously.

Additionally my remote start often just doesn't work. When it does it doesn't autocool seats it doesnt really cool the vehicle down (in Arizona) it just starts...All settings appear to be in proper settings which "d"should" Work...any thoughts folks?

When I first bought my truck I couldn't get the alerts to pop up even though i had them turned "on." I found out that you have to "allow" your truck to access your phone. There should be a setting on your phone, probably in bluetooth settings, that would allow your truck to access them. I did that and i finally started to get alerts. What kind of phone do you have...iPhone or Android?

As far as remote start, make sure the settings on your nav screen are set for the remote start settings. Something might have reset.

Archived