Hello from Australia

OzAVY

Hello everyone.

We've got a 2007 Chevy Avalanche I had converted to RHD and I'm in the process of adding Bluetooth to the factory radio by installing a new Motorola IHF1000 I found on Kijiji.ca, and a PAC Audio BLU-GM29 from Amazon.

Unfortunately the BLU-GM29 did not com with the connection harness for the Motorola, but only those for EGOTalk and Parrot Bluetooth kits.

But PAC Audio used to pack all three harness in the box.

If anyone has had experience with what I'm trying to do, I'd appreciate any information on the wiring diagram of the Motorola cable, tagged "MOTO2SPLIT".

If I cannot get the cable then I'm happy to hard wire the relevant connections. I can use the Motorola controller provided, but the SWC will not work then.

This web address will show you a picture of the cable by Sonic, who used to sell the BLU-GM29. I cannot tell how the wires wrapped in tape are fitted in that plug.

"http://www.sonicelectronix.com/pictures_new.php?id=22357&picture_id=602931"

Thanks in anticipation!

• 4 months later...

OzAVY, what did you end up doing? I'm actually facing the same issue and am waiting to hear back from SonicElectronix about either having the harness provided or supplying some sort of wiring diagram. Seems odd that the harness is no longer being included...

Archived