KING Colivers + Dirt King UCA = Riding like Royalty

KING + DIRT KING PRO PACKAGES = RIDE LIKE ROYALTY

54f2d00a-0ae0-4687-b7aa-48e63033884c-800

Nothing rides like a KING! We have paired the ultimate in performance mid-travel suspension products together to create a package that rides like a luxury car on-road and gives you the confidence to tackle obstacles offroad you couldn't attempt in a stock truck.

King’s OEM shock upgrade kits provide a bolt on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. To maximize suspension travel & allow the end user to achieve the proper suspension alignment we have included Dirt King Fabrications boxed upper control arms which are the strongest control arms on the market. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on high end race vehicles, these KING Pro Packages from MRT Motorsports will enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your GM or Chevy.

KING Shocks are made in Gardena, California.
Dirt King products are made in San Diego, California.
Support USA Manufacturers! :usa:

Contact MRT Motorsports for the best suspension upgrade pricing! PM or EMAIL!

Please let us know if you have any questions or special builds requests.

MRT Motorsports Las Vegas
[email protected] | 702.979.1577

b14e5330-e437-4a56-9d4e-51483b07ab51-420

1456972908686-355946211.jpeg

2007-+-GM-1500-Stage-3-BillBoard-528x102

• Like 1

How much are the UCA's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSRP is $699 from Dirt King, we offer them for a cool $600 even. Made in the USA, boxed, maybe one of the strongest controls you can buy.

silverado-boxed-ucas-3.jpg

There are multiple issues when lifting your vehicle with stock upper control arms. Both the geometry and strength are compromised due to over articulating the UCA’s. We solved these problems by designing our arms with increased castor and repositioned pivot angles reducing stress on the joints. The increased castor allows for proper alignment and improved handling. We have also replaced the weak factory ball joints with 1” stainless steel uniballs for maximum strength along with additional articulation. For the inner pivots we used durable delrin bushings with zerk fittings for easy servicing. To mount the arms to the spindle we include high grade 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers and F911 hardware. All of the components on our upper control arms are rebuild-able or replaceable to make this product last a lifetime. The arms come preassembled and include detailed instructions for easy installation.

Notes:

CAD designed upper control arms

Maximum wheel backspacing: 4.75"

Vehicle must be aligned after installation

2WD and 4WD compatible

Works with factory or aftermarket coilovers

Compatibility:

Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD 2007-2015

GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD 2007-2015

*Will not work on models with aluminum upper arms from the factory

Edited by MRT Motorsports

The ones shown in the second post are the ones for the GM, the first image is generic.

2.5" King Coilovers for the front with reservoirs run $1390 delivered. If you want compression adjusters add $290 to the price. The 3.0 front coilovers are $2470 delivered and are equal to what is on the new RAM Rebel TRX concept, a very serious shock that can handle anything. They only offer a 2.5" rear shock, which runs $790 or $1020 with compression adjusters.

Edited by MRTMotorsports.net
  • Like 1

I don't think I run on anything that would ever need the 3.0s. The TRX is an off-roading beast, I definitely agree.

So it would be $ 2130 for the Kings 2.5 front and back? No compression adjusters. Plus another $600 for the DK/aftermarket UCA's.

Bringing the grand total to $ 2730?

• Like 1

I don't think I run on anything that would ever need the 3.0s. The TRX is an off-roading beast, I definitely agree.

So it would be $ 2130 for the Kings 2.5 front and back? No compression adjusters. Plus another $600 for the DK/aftermarket UCA's.

Bringing the grand total to $ 2730?

DK Arms when purchase with front coilovers - $600

King 2.5 Front Coilover + King 2.5 Rear Piggyback Shock - $2120

King 2.5 Front Coilover + King 2.5 Rear Piggyback Shock - $2790

with Compression Adjusters

King 3.0 Front Bypass Coilover + King 3.0 Bypass Rear - $4730

Triple Bypass w/ Adjustment Knobs

King 3.0 Race Kit - $6950

Includes King 3.0 Front Coilover + King 3.0 Rear shock which are Triple Bypass w/ Adjustment Knobs, 2.0 compact bump stop kit, Dirt King Upper Control Arms and King rear leaf springs.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes, several of the arms we sell fit with stock wheels. Its going to be the tire width that is the determining rub factor.

I'm curious about this as well. I am trying to figure a setup to use stock 20x9 wheels, with coilovers and aftermarket UCA's. Do you carry anything that would work with these tire sizes:

1. 275/65/20 (10.8" width)

2. 285/65/20 (11.2" width)

3. 305/55/20 (12" width)

Alternatively, what type of leveling coilovers would you suggest to fit one of those tires? That should work if/when I replace wheels and have more UCA options.

Thanks!

Edited by rtr16

• 3 weeks later...

We have the following in stock and ready to ship!!

King 2.5 Res - $14xx Delivered (2 in stock)

King 2.5 DSC - $17xx Delivered (1 in stock)

I'm curious about this as well. I am trying to figure a setup to use stock 20x9 wheels, with coilovers and aftermarket UCA's. Do you carry anything that would work with these tire sizes:

1. 275/65/20 (10.8" width)

2. 285/65/20 (11.2" width)

3. 305/55/20 (12" width)

Alternatively, what type of leveling coilovers would you suggest to fit one of those tires? That should work if/when I replace wheels and have more UCA options.

Thanks!

Do you have factory cast steel or alum/stamped steel arms?

• 4 weeks later...