Suggestions on cat-back

Hey guys,

I have a bit of a situation at hand which I need help/suggestions with. I have a 2016 Sierra Denali 6.2L that's been supercharged, has a Corsa cat-back and a cold air intake on it. Mild stuff, no big issue.....what I want now is to be able to go higher on the power and first step to that is get long tube headers. In fact I already have the LT's sitting at home waiting to be installed, however where I come from (Dubai), soft to/and medium loudness of exhausts are acceptable, medium to loud is subject to the cop's mood who pulls you over, acceptability of loud exhausts - well you are treading on thin ice - and too loud is no-go zone.

Now with the set-up I have, I would consider myself in the region of medium to loud, leaning a little more to the loud side. Adding LT's would make it SUPER loud....that's beyond 'no-go zone' lol!!

I wanna get a muffler which when coupled with my Kooks LT's would sound the same as current set up or I'm willing to go a little softer, but definitely not louder.

Can anyone suggest a muffler that could work with

1. A supercharger,
  2. Kooks long tube headers
  3. Not be offensively loud
  4. Most importantly, not affect performance since it's going softer on the volume?

I look forward to your feedback and suggestions.

*SUPER EXCITED*

Hello sir. I would suggest a custom exhaust that has at least two resonators. You can buy free flowing resonators but 6.2l is a big engine to suppress the noise from.

OR

Look at buying an exhaust cutout. So you can open up the exhaust when you want it to breath easier but not all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably hard to find a custom exhaust shop in dubai. When the long tube headers go on is the third cat saved and still in the same location? If so just order the GM Borla touring exhaust and you should be good to go. A lot of people balk at the cost of the GM Boral but obviously money is not an option to you with all these costly options that you have already done so this might be your best solution....

Archived