Vibrating and Shaking

Truck is at the dealer now I'll let you know if they fix it and what they do to it. I hope they try more then road force balancing them like Chevy dealer did on my old truck.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I understand, frame beaming is from the frame being so rigid, that doesn't make sense to me, but a lot of us in 2500hd's are experiencing vibrations at high way speeds. It seems to be a harmonic thing with mine, as it comes and goes on cruise control on the high way. Don't see how they are going to be able to remedy that, I imagine I'll be putting the stock wheels back on and eat the cost as season learned, as I'm unwilling to live with this vibration. Sucks, like the looks of the wheels, and the different offset and width would let me mount bigger tires, WTF.

Changed out tires, rims,rear ends, driveshafts .nothin fixed my vibration but i just solved my shaking vibrations issues just installed the bilstiens 5100s shocks and ditched my ranchos and guess what my truck is smoooth as glass. The dealer never even thought of shocks. Good luck.

Also bilstien steering damper

how did you get the bilstien damper to work seeing the 2016 dont have a bracket to mount to?

• 2 weeks later...

Had all the rims checked today and the tires swapped around.. no change… This is going to shake my truck apart..

Rebalanced.. no change

have to get it to the dealer and see what happens.. this is bull

Nooo it's the new normal! Welcome to modern day vehicles & engineering and not caring about customer satisfaction or loyalty. :( Sorry you have to go thru this.

Archived