On 10/23/2017 at 7:56 PM, stassin22 said:

Awesome. I've been looking into adding some mids into my dash as my 2015 sierra didn't come with any for some reason but haven't found a whole lot on the subject. Would love to hear how these turn out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I temporarily installed the new mids with some  caps to high pass them where the factory did and gotta say with as little bias as possible that the vocals and upper end extension are definitely way  better than stock IMO.  I'll get the rest of the system together as soon as I can so Nasty can listen and give his un biased impression.

• Like 1

Just checking to see if my previously blocked by Photobucket pictures on the first several pages are showing up for everyone now and not just for me.

Just checking to see if my previously blocked by Photobucket pictures on the first several pages are showing up for everyone now and not just for me.

Unfortunately still blocked for me

10 minutes ago, stassin22 said:

Thanks and I had a feeling that would be the case since I can see them on my computer but i can't see them on my phone.  (I downloaded a fix from Firefox and have a feeling it only works if you have Firefox and also download that fix)

23 minutes ago, stassin22 said:

They don't show up when on windows explorer on the same computer nor on my old phone that has firefox installed however they showed up immediately on the phone after I downloaded the fix so I'm guessing you must have firefox with the fix installed to see them.

They don't show up when on windows explorer on the same computer nor on my old phone that has firefox installed however they showed up immediately on the phone after I downloaded the fix so I'm guessing you must have firefox with the fix installed to see them.

Good to know I’ll try that when I get a chance

17 minutes ago, stassin22 said:

Cool and let us know how it works out. I'm going to scroll through other  threads here to see if I can see  Photobucket pictures others have posted but haven't been showing up.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 1:39 PM, stassin22 said:

The Firefox I downloaded on my iPhone does not support add ons at this time so I still can't see any blocked pics from Photobucket however I found I can see all pics on any forum on my devices that have Firefox and the fix installed. Interesting thing is one of the other forums I am on was somehow able to override the block as I can still see my Photobucket pics as well as others there even on my iPhone or Explorer.

The Firefox I downloaded on my iPhone does not support add ons at this time so I still can't see any blocked pics from Photobucket however I found I can see all pics on any forum on my devices that have Firefox and the fix installed. Interesting thing is one of the other forums I am on was somehow able to override the block as I can still see my Photobucket pics as well as others there even on my iPhone or Explorer.

Yea It doesn’t work on my iPhone and I haven’t tried any other devices yet

CD/DVD player will be installed in the lower compartment of the jump seat and just waiting on the interface module to get it fully operational (for now I'll just have audio via the auxiliary port)

IMG_0997.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

The door speakers have 6x9, the dash speakers are .75 correct? What about the speakers besides your head?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The dash speakers are actually 2.75" (the new ones are below) and I haven't removed the rears yet but I think I read somewhere that they are 4x6".  

IMG_0968.JPG

• 2 months later...

Total change in system plans. I'm ditching the external DVD and module for the Alpine Restyle kit since I found out it comes with a t harness that connects directly to the clockspring so I can finally get my steering wheel controls without having to change the entire dash cluster etc. (just need to add the steering wheel with the controls and correct clockspring). The kit also comes with the idatalink Maestro so you keep most other factory functions such as OnStar, satellite radio etc. and there  is an external hide away speaker included  for the chimes so those won't be too loud from being amplified. Also gonna be installing one of these in forum membe Nasty's 2016 Regular cab. IMG_1334.thumb.JPG.4ea6cff2221a1a59889094a46d49b8a4.JPG

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...