Do you still have the handles, or a PN? I have a white reg cab that I added chrome tow mirrors to and the black door handles look out of place. I also added the rear wheel liners and some tint, but with the chrome steps and white, I think the handles would look good. attachicon.gifWP_20161022_11_56_21_Pro.jpg

Don

I do still have the handles Don and message me for my phone number if you are interested in them.

• 3 weeks later...

very nice truck, love the level job.

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Next upgrade will be the full BedRug kit I received for Christmas however I won't be able to install it until it warms up a bit.

Message_1482715898297_zpsv0xcdcic.jpg

Almost forgot, somebody asked me a while back about the Bowtie seen on the wall behind my bandsaw in some of my pictures and I meant to post this picture showing what it was used for. It is a to scale template I made of a Bowtie emblem that I originally used to build a sub enclosure for a JL 10W7 to fit in the cubby behind the seat of my '86 El Camino but unfortunately I haven't been able to figure out a way to incorporate the design into this truck since there is not much room behind the seats.

captureD115.jpg

• Like 1

I'm more for lifting a truck, but this one is lookin great. Keep it up.

Thanks and that Camaro is sharp!

Looks good. I'd keep the ride height as is though.

Thanks and my daughter feels the same way but I 'm probably going to go just a couple of inches lower!

I'll almost ready for audio upgrades

I've been swamped with the holiday sale so it will be later this week before I have a chance to take the doors apart. BTW, I have a guy interested in the Audison amp if you still have it. Is it OK to give him your number?

Edited by Marv88
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

You have no rubbing issues with that size tires? I just bought some 20x9 wheels and I want to go with the widest tire I can with about a 4" or so side wall without any rubbing.

On a full lock left turn while hitting a bump I get a slight rub on the inside of the left wheelwell liner but no other issues.