GMC Newbie

Thank you everyone for your thoughts. I get it today or tomorrow. I went with the Denali because the Raptor was a SEMA truck in 2013 and the upgrades would be hard to leave behind with a basic model. Not a damn thing wrong with base model trucks, especially if it's a work truck. But, I have kids, 3 different kinds of trailers and I haul crap all the time. I am splurging to try and resist the urge to modify it. My 4 Runner is for offroad and modifying now!

Again, thanks and I WILL post pics for sure!

Thank you everyone for your thoughts. I get it today or tomorrow. I went with the Denali because the Raptor was a SEMA truck in 2013 and the upgrades would be hard to leave behind with a basic model. Not a damn thing wrong with base model trucks, especially if it's a work truck. But, I have kids, 3 different kinds of trailers and I haul crap all the time. I am splurging to try and resist the urge to modify it. My 4 Runner is for offroad and modifying now!

Again, thanks and I WILL post pics for sure!

Which wheels did you get?

I want to punch myself for getting the 22 in wheels, cement highways make it jump like a SOB.

Otherwise, this is my favorite vehicle ever, (just wish I had the 6.2)

Congrats yes this should be quite an upgrade from a Ford. I might get myself a 2018 Denali in blue if they make some upgrades and make a darker blue color for me......The stock exh is probably going to be too quiet, you might want to get your dealer to install a GM Borla catback exh just to let the 6.2 breath and growl a bit

Originally i had a 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn, and prior to that everything else i drove was also Mopar. The Ram is a great truck, don't get me wrong. But my Silverado and Sierra was a lot better for the price paid.

OK, here she is!

Yes, this has 22's and I'd like less wheel and more tire to fill the gap.

I'll get a Magnaflow exhaust soon.

So far, loving' it! Motor is awesome!!!

Nice truck! Love the color.

• 1 month later...

Hello all!

First post!

I just put a deposit down on a 2017 1500 6.2 Denali Ultimate in Blue, Crew Cab / Short bed. Fell in love with this particular blue metallic. I am giving up my 2013 Ford Raptor for this puppy! Soooo, I pulled out all the stops and went for it!!!

I'll have it Monday or Tuesday. Very excited. This SOB is loaded and I need that giving up the Raptor.

Tell me I'm gonna love this?

R.

Did you get your Sierra? If so, how do you like it? Thanks.

Archived