Hit the lots

Why do you say full sticker? When I click on the link almost every 2017 6.6 is showing about 10% off MSRP.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you say full sticker? When I click on the link almost every 2017 6.6 is showing about 10% off MSRP.

I think they lowered their prices today! those prices are much better.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else think it's sad or somethings up that the new 2017 Fords are on lots & on the street way before the new Duramax?

Everyday I'm seeing 2017 superduties already lifted, customized, or towing shit working making money.

Where the **** is the new Duramax? We're into 2017 already. It should have been out already late 2016 like the Fords.

No not sad. Ford has always and probably will always outsell the duramax. They are cheaper, Ford offers better prices and incentives, and all that stuff. GM could care less.

Hallelujah!!!
But jeez...GM still couldn't fix that ugly def box under the rocker. That looks terrible & is a stupid location for off Road

GM probably figures that these trucks are made to work, tow, haul. Not to go bajaing in.

No not sad. Ford has always and probably will always outsell the duramax. They are cheaper, Ford offers better prices and incentives, and all that stuff. GM could care less.

GM probably figures that these trucks are made to work, tow, haul. Not to go bajaing in.

I think if you look, the Fords are at least $10k more on average than the GM's.

I think if you look, the Fords are at least $10k more on average than the GM's.

They are, but when GM updates the platform they'll catch up in price. Sadly, probably not in features though. They never have.

Hallelujah!!!

But jeez...GM still couldn't fix that ugly def box under the rocker. That looks terrible & is a stupid location for off road

Read somewhere the reason behind placing the DEF tank there is because in the work world where people replace the box with either a flat or dump bed that it makes it easier to install them, where as on the Ram and Ford it is more difficult to replace the bed because of their DEF tank needs to be relocated since it is in the back.

If you think the GM DEF tank is bad look and I mean really look at the location of the one on your beloved Ford, yes it is inside the frame rails but it is a bout 1/2 inch away from the drive shaft. I don't know of any one but me that has torn up the GM one due to hitting something in the pasture and knocking a hole in mine, but a buddy at the Ford place has replaced 3 different ones because of holes in them not sure what they hit or ran over but this is in one little town in the middle of no where. :jester:

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered a 2017 GMC 3500 Duramax Oct 3. It was built Nov 16 but it didn't arrive at my dealer until last week. It was listed as "in Transit" for over two months. The DEF tank is huge compared to my 2015 GMC 3500. Had ordered Amp power boards for the 2017 and had to return them because of the new large DEF tank. Amp did not know the tank was getting resized larger. Still wondering and worrying about why my truck was held up for 60 days after it was built and I had a VIN. I heard computer glitches.

It could be worse. The 2017 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel can't pass EPA emissions NOx standards so it's not available yet. I think they are selling them as 2016 models so they can pass.

Archived