2016 Silverado Tire Replacement after accident

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster.

I got in an accident in my 2016 Silverado Crew Cab LTZ 4x4 Standard Bed about 2 weeks ago. My truck has about 4300 miles on it. No major damage (~$7100) mainly cosmetic, replacing the grill, left headlight, left fog lamp, bumper, and left fender among some other things.

I just got the truck back after being in the shop for 2 weeks and have already found a couple things they are going to have to revisit such as aiming the LED projectors and working on the park assist.

The main reason for this post is that they have only replaced the front left tire. Should I argue to have the other replaced aswell, or will this not cause an issue. The truck only has about 4300 miles on it but I've read conflicting arguments on tire replacement.

Thanks in advance guys, and if you have anything else you think I should double check it would be appreciated.

Steven

Oh, the Tires SR-As, I know some have had issues with the Goodyears, I haven't had any issues as far as I can tell. Should I be looking out for something? I know some dealers will swap them out if you are having issues with them.

Archived