Grill compatability

I have a 2015 SLE and just bought a color matching denali grill off ebay Will this fit on my truck as a simple swap?

Also, does anyone have experience with the ebay knock off denali grills?

Most of the Ebay knock offs are just plain bad. Why not pick up a used OEM? This is a part that is for an out of production truck so these prices are coming down fast as trucks get totaled and turned to parts trucks.

Well I'm not sure if it's a painted eBay or an oem I didn't think about it until it was being shipped to me. So I shall see the part numbers when I get it and know for sure

Most of the Ebay knock offs are just plain bad. Why not pick up a used OEM? This is a part that is for an out of production truck so these prices are coming down fast as trucks get totaled and turned to parts trucks.

Actually the 2016-17 will work but more parts must be changed out.

Well he did say "simple" swap which probably does not include all the extra parts to go with changes that you said. I just was warning him if he was looking at a 16 grill that it would not work simply.

That's what made me think if it was oem it was about 200 bucks guy said he bought it for his 2016 and it wouldn't fix didn't specify from where it came from. Well if it's a knock off I'll just use the color matching surrounding on my current grill.

Price will tell you if it was a knockoff or oem.

Archived