• 3 weeks later...

I'm considering making solid motor mounts for my 2008 Sierra Denali. Its supercharged and pushing around 700hp to the flywheel. Stock hydraulic motor mounts can not handle the torque.

Is there any interest in purchasing a set? I can run a large batch if there's an interest.....

I just posted about my 2010 silverado 1500 and I cannot find any solid motor mounts for my truck. I had a stock one "mangled" and I replaced it with a Duralast mount from Autozone and I think the combination of 10 degree weather and my lead foot caused it to bust again, or it is just a piece of junk. Any suggestions as to where I can find other solid motor mounts and about how much you want for one? If you need the specs its a 2010 silverado 1500 with the 4.8L v8 flex no modifications have been done to it, I just can't seem to find anyone having a solid mount solution besides your post.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

I just posted about my 2010 silverado 1500 and I cannot find any solid motor mounts for my truck. I had a stock one "mangled" and I replaced it with a Duralast mount from Autozone and I think the combination of 10 degree weather and my lead foot caused it to bust again, or it is just a piece of junk. Any suggestions as to where I can find other solid motor mounts and about how much you want for one? If you need the specs its a 2010 silverado 1500 with the 4.8L v8 flex no modifications have been done to it, I just can't seem to find anyone having a solid mount solution besides your post.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

I have them mocked up and will test fit next week, then off to powder coat. As soon as they are ready I let you know. Do you have the stock GM part number for your mounts? From all the research I found GM Trucks 2007-2013 use the same mount style, excluding the 2007 classic body style.

Brian

[email protected]

850-819-8315 text

I have them mocked up and will test fit next week, then off to powder coat. As soon as they are ready I let you know. Do you have the stock GM part number for your mounts? From all the research I found GM Trucks 2007-2013 use the same mount style, excluding the 2007 classic body style.

Brian

[email protected]

850-819-8315 text

yes, It's either 15829208 for right or 15829207 for left as per OEM GM parts website but the picture doesn't explain if the right or left is looking at the front or back of the engine but either way it's the driver side I assume the "right" side

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived