Heated cooled seats

Willborio

Question

Here is the problem. I'm $1200 into getting my heated and cooled seats working. It's been at the chevy garage for 2 days. New climate control module under the passenger seat and new memory seat module under the driver seat. They told me they are not getting the signal from the msm under the driver seat to the CCM underthe passenger seat. The said they checked all the grounds and even the pcm to verify that. They have no idea what's going on. So this far I'm 700 into labor and 500 into parts. What do I do next?

09 avalanche ltz is the vehicle

40 years ago, nobody would've DARED pull a stunt like that.

They probably do this all the time, and most poeple aren't knowledgeable enough to question it. Says alot about GM preying on people's ignorance. :nonod:

Yea nobody informed me that if the parts don't work I'm still on the hook for them. And since when did a $150 diagnostic charge and a quote on the repair double or triple in price. There is no way had I been told up front it would be 1200 to fix it would I have. This is not good business and not in my opinion even ethical. This is a situation where THEY should cut their loses not me

Archived