Dog covers?

I've got a yellow lab that shed fur like crazy! What do you guys use to try and maintain fur control?? I've seen what looks like a dog hammock, is their better brands? What do you use?

The cargo bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shamless pic whoring of dog incoming***

golden retriever here so i get the shedding thing. just a simple sheet in the back, when youre done, shake it out, and youre good.

This was actually for a 15 hour drive to STL too. worked great.

haha well mostly well as i see a few strands of her hair on my hoodie lolll

2lke3yu.jpg

f44bgl.jpg

I've got a yellow lab that shed fur like crazy! What do you guys use to try and maintain fur control?? I've seen what looks like a dog hammock, is their better brands? What do you use?

The GM floor liners only for the backseat (they cover all the carpet)! I raise the 2 seat side up, dogs sit on the rear floor/look out the window. Sometimes with a pillow for long distances.

Then once they're out, just take a standard vacuum hose and all the hairs gone. Can also rub with soap/wet rag to make it look super clean.

I had problems with the dogs throwing up consistently with traveling. The liners make it super easy to cleanup and don't leave a smell.

The wives shed too, what do you use for them? :P If the uplulstry/fabric they used in the 2014+ models is as shitty as it was for the GMT-900s, you never get the hair out.

I use a dog seat cover from my old sedan that clipped from front headrest to back rest. Now in the truck it clips to the front head rest preventing them from jump through or on console and then it clips to where the back seat attaches to the floor. The back seat are obviously flipped up.

Duluth trading company

Deluxe seat saver. I've had this for over 8 years in 3 different trucks. Expensive at 75 bucks but I'll buy another in a heartbeat if I have to. One side is waterproof canvas and the other is fleece. post-155272-148113872877_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

post-155272-148113872877_thumb.jpg

I have the ballistic nylon seat covers from Cabelas (made by cover king?) and they seem to resist pet hair.

Otherwise, there are a few options on Amazon (amazonbasics even has their own version of a pet seat protector).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yellow lab here as well, it's amazing they have hair on their bodies, holy smokes.

It's actually not hard to get the hair out of the seat, it's that dang stuff under the seat that's a PITA. I raise both seats, or whatever you can, drape a sheet or blanket over the under seat stuff and a thin dog bed on the floor, Kennedy loves it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GM does make fitted & non fitted seat covers,

GM accessories > interior > browse down = http://www.chevrolet.com/ownership/accessories-1.html?s_tnt=185022:1:0&s_tnt=185022%3A1%3A0

example:

Seat Protector - Fitted

Part Name: Protective Rear Seat Cover - For Crew Cab, Black

Part #: 23443852

Brand: Chevrolet OEM

MSRP:
$295.00
​or
Seat Covers - Associated Accessories

Part Name: Pet Friendly Rear Bench Seat Cover - Black by Aries (Partner with CURT Manufacturing)

Part #: 19354226

Brand: Chevrolet OEM

MSRP:
$59.95

Duluth trading company

Deluxe seat saver. I've had this for over 8 years in 3 different trucks. Expensive at 75 bucks but I'll buy another in a heartbeat if I have to. One side is waterproof canvas and the other is fleece. attachicon.gif20160530_003051_001-1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Exactly what I have.

http://m.duluthtrading.com/store/product/deluxe-seat-saver-96000.aspx?&wpc=GRA&tall=N&src=T16WGSHP&admkt=&mkwid=sBEmW1anG_dm&pcrid=109138672801&pkw=&pmt=&productid=96000%20GRA&gclid=CjwKEAiAg5_CBRDo4o6e4o3NtG0SJAB-IatYubmqt_-ck0pcZY2S97dLDshtXwSI3Ayy1UCpWVIfxxoCsJ_w_wcB

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's called a "camper shell" with crates in it. It's the safest form of dog transport around.............hands down. If'n you hit the brakes hard, your pooches become 70lb. projectiles essentially aimed at the back of your heads!!!!!

Both you and your pooches are safer in a crate in the bed of the truck under a camper shell!!!!

It's called a "camper shell" with crates in it. It's the safest form of dog transport around.............hands down. If'n you hit the brakes hard, your pooches become 70lb. projectiles essentially aimed at the back of your heads!!!!!

Both you and your pooches are safer in a crate in the bed of the truck under a camper shell!!!!

I can put 4 Large crates in the back of my truck!!

I think the seat cover might be cheaper!

Archived